Latest Changes to Block Id's

• Hello

Im doing some basic modding and have a question can anyone tell me were the block Ids for Copper and Tin are or for that matter all the items if there's a list?

• Hello

Im doing some basic modding and have a question can anyone tell me were the block Ids for Copper and Tin are or for that matter all the items if there's a list?

Configuration file?

If you're modding you should be able to get them from the API or via OreDictionary though.

• I found the DefaultIds file but I dont really understand how this works, are the ID's set or are they variable depending on ID conflicts?

• Im not sure if this how I have IC2 setup in eclipse but when I run the mod copper ore comes back with 249 however Lead ore comes back with 4003, going by the Default Ids shouldnt copper be returning as 4001?

• Official Post

Copper ore has been in IC2 before we had 4096 block IDs with Forge. Lead hasn't.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.