The Minecraftian Chronicles Season 4: Aftershock

• shika:argh.... whats happened to me.

*Shika skin is now bark, he has fangs and a mane running down his back also he has claws for feet and hands.*

Shika: whats is this extreme power that i have.... with this i can find out whats going on....

*Shikastarts to grow a giant tree while riding unto of it then he jumps out of the volcano*

• *Sarah uses her staff to protect a injured Kryptia
    Sarah: Why are you attacking us brother, we're not your enemies
    Blaster: Your not my sister, I SAW HER DIE WITH MY OWN EYES!

*They both jump out back
    Blaster and Sarah: DARKUS ENERGIZE!!!

*They both transform into their darkness modes
    Sarah: If the only way to get some answers is to defeat you "Blaster" then so be in. DARKNESS TOXINS!!!
    Blaster: CORRUPTING WAVE!!!

• * In a white void, the nine orbs use their power to unleash a wave at the Solaris Guardians
    Blue orb: Use this knowledge to return to your homes...

*In separate dimension
    Sarah: Huh?

*Lands on the ground and reverts out of darkus form
    Sarah: PRIMAL ENERGIZE!!!
    Blaster: What?

*In white void, the blue orb flies into the centre and changes shape
    Blaster: Phase 2 complete, your move...

• Auelos has built the communicator. He tries to be in contact with Morrowerre.
    Auelos: OK, let's set it to the canal we used for our com... 1.864 KHz, here we are.
    Types commands on the screen of his computer: begin to power the com, verify that all datas and variables are entered, check the heat of every component...
    Auelos speaking in his mic:Hello, here is Auelos. I hope you capt my message. Morrowerre I give you the ID of the dimension, which I found out yesterday: 326:qdzAAnfldPPDigeg65258_____:x=375;y=102;z=-986

He enters the command to continuously broadcast the message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Morrowerre's point of view:
    Computer: Morrowerre? Our antennas just received a message from Auelos.
    Morrowerre: That must be the coordinates!
    Types the play message
    Message: (4018th try) Hello, here is Auelos. I hope you capt my message. Morrowerre I give you the ID of the dimension, which I found out yesterday: 326:qdzAAnfldPPDigeg65258_____:x=375;y=102;z=-986

Morrowerre: Oh, is there that much dimensions? Woa... It doesn't surprise me that we are all sent in a different dimension...
    He finishes building the teleporter
    Morrowerre: OK, so I have to set the tension... Now, place this translocator ray reflector just in the opposite direction...
    I guess I'm done with this. It is sad I cannot communicate with Auelos, just to know if the teleporter works, and to know if it is safe to go with this mean, or if I can do any thing...
    He suddenly realizes hecan
    Morrowerre: I'm so dumb! I can actually communicate, I just have to remove the reflectors, and send a paper message...

Message: Hey, Auelos. I'm done with the teleporter. If you have this message, then the teleporter works perfectly and I can travel to you. Though, please communicate with me to lt me know if it works, and please, check that the position at x=345;y=102;z=-986 is empty, because I will have to teleport every single part of the teleporter, and I guess matter will get a bit dense if I teleport right in the middle of another matter. Thanks for letting me know. My dimension is the 4018th you tried.

Morrowerre teleports it and waits
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auelos' point of view:
    ZAP !
    Auelos: Whow, what happened? Of, a piece of paper!
    He grabs the piece of paper and shouts of pain
    Auelos: A very cold piece of paper...

Message: Hey, Auelos. I'm done with the teleporter. If you have this message, then the teleporter works perfectly and I can travel to you. Though, please communicate with me to lt me know if it works, and please, check that the position at x=345;y=102;z=-986 is empty, because I will have to teleport every single part of the teleporter, and I guess matter will get a bit dense if I teleport right in the middle of another matter. Thanks for letting me know. My dimension is the 4018th you tried.

Auelos: OK, let's transmit all the stuff he needs.

• N.I.C.O.L.E: Are you sure these things will work
    ???: As a fail safe assuming my plan backfires. I'm not sure how the Gauntlet let alone the emerald will behave assuming it works. These will be my fail safes
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Ok then... I'll set up the launch sequence. I'll keep you informed on how the others are going
    ???: Ok, lets see how these new systems compare to its predesesor
    N.I.C.O.L.E: Good luck
    ???: Same to you

*In a alternate reality, Sarah's "Beast mode" has failed
    Sarah: GALE STAFF!!!

*Summons the gale staff to deflect a barrage of water attacks
    Blaster: SWORDS OF AQUAS!!!

*Summons the Swords and lunges at Sarah
    Sarah: CONVERSION!!!

*The staff changes into the mallet she used against the High spambot Leader and uses to strike Blaster, sending him into the air
    Blaster: CONVERSION!!!

*The swords change into water whips

*In the original world
    ????: I tell you to get the AI, AND YOU BRING ME THESE TRINKETS!!!

*Xavier and ???? are in some sort of War room, ????'s anger is aimed at a grunt who brought him two "key chains"
    Grunt: We found them in the lab, but there weren't any signs of the AI or the Frame Carrier
    ????: RRRAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*The Key chains are thrown towards Xavier who picks them up

• [IDENTIFICATION SOFTWARE ERROR]: Security Camera, Replay Log 134001 Delta Stroke Kappa.
    Camera AI: Input Accepted. Replaying...

Palinev: I do not care what Earth needs. What WE need is what matters, and the Emperor demands we stay here.
    Althicrion: You remember the first war. You were a mere Talon commander, but you remember.
    Palinev: I remember you [unintelligible]. You know what happened after that.
    Althicrion: What the endermen did with that tech does not matter. They already would have developed...
    Palinev: A BATTLESHIP! You crashed an entire BATTLESHIP. Do you know how much that [unintelligible] technological development? Do you know what happens when an inferior species gets control of... Let's see here, 11,000 tachyon rifles, 150,000 pulsars, 65,000 exosuits, millions of gravimetric impellers, and an entire [unintelligible] of the latest computation engines?
    Althicron: Nothing happened! Nothing! They can use that tech just fine without...
    Palinev: I am activating Command Procedure 49 in 60 seconds if you don't get off my bridge.
    Althicron: You would not dare.
    Palinev: You test my will? I will settle this in a bout of honor at your convenience. As challenged, you may choose the weapons and time.
    Althicron: Ate you challenging me to a duel? Insolent welp!
    Palinev: 20 seconds.
    Althicron: Very well. I accept your challenge. Now, we you stop the countdown? Weapons...? I choose...
    Palinev: Yes...?
    Althicron: Tachyon Lashers at two paces.
    Palinev: You... WHAT? Are you insane?
    Althicron: You said it yourself. I have nothing to lose. My career is ruined after that fiasco with the endermen. Logically, the best course in a duel I would lose anyway is to bring you down with me.
    Palinev: Very well. I forfeit. I will step down if you wish.
    Althicron: That will not be necessary. Set course for Earth.
    Log End... Would you like to view another log? Y/N

• --???: Blaster? Anyone? Is Anyone There? My spaceplane has been shot down, and I'm currently in the middle of the ocean. Requesting pickup for me and my plane. Repeat...

Wait, something funner than fire and void energy has been invented!?!?!? WHAT!!

• --???: Huh?

*hears engines
    --???: If that's who I think it is...

*Look into the air to see the Frame Carrier flying over

*Via radio
    Nicole: Need a lift down there?
    --???: I'll need to be wrenched up, but yes please
    Nicole: I'll lower the cables, clamp onto what is sturdy down there and i'll lift your ship into the lower holding bay

*latter
    Nicole: What happened to you, we lost contact with your team during the war
    --???: I'll explain when everyone's here
    Nicole: I'm the only one on board
    --???: Where's Blaster?
    Nicole: You've been gone for a long time. Blaster's been dead for three years.

• *shika is fighting some shady figures in the past*

Shika: urrr... i cajnt going on like this..... TREE TITAN!!!!!!

• Auelos sees a strange violet, blue and green light, some blocks away from him. He had established a perimeter for Morrowerre to teleport to his dimension. Morrowerre's teleporter appears instantly, in a cloud of cold steam. Morrowerre can be seen with a hazmat suit, changed in order to have a heating system.
    Morrowerre: Hello, my brother. How are you today?
    Auelos. Fine. I've done everything you wanted. The power facility is here. We will be able to begin the teleportation in a few days, maybe a bit less.
    Morrowerre: Let's see how's the output of the power plant. Wow, you've done a good job. I didn't expect it to be that great. However, I think that with all the matter in your body, and your tools, we'll need a bit more energy.
    Auelos; I'm gonna tell Martititi he has to prepare. He has normally done his work, so we'll be able to go back quickly to our dimension.

Some days after, the three brothers are together, talking about the place they will teleport.
    Martititi: I'm sure you can teleport at that place (He shows a point on a drawing). I'm pretty sure it is empty.
    Morrowerre: Yes, but it is not a good place to teleport to. You will have to run for days before you can get to New Mojang City!
    Martititi: OK, but I still think it is better to teleport in a safe place rather than in someone's house!
    Auelos: Any way, we don't have time to decide. Please, take that spot, we'll see later.

After the teleportation (So, they are in the first dimension, the real one):
    Morrowerre: Well, let's see what has happened. The factory we built seems not to have been destroyed a long time ago. I would say, four,
    or five weeks, maximum.
    Martititi: Sure, the explosion traces aren't completely gone.
    Auelos: I have something on the radio!

Radio:
    Receiving broadcast:

Blaster? Anyone? Is Anyone There? My spaceplane has been shot down, and I'm currently in the middle of the ocean. Requesting pickup for me and my plane. Repeat...

End

Martititi: Huh, what frequency?
    Auelos: 1.0552MHz
    Martititi: That's the distress channel. Well, do you have any localization system?
    Auelos: No... Sadly, it seems like the satellites are still down, or we still do not have any access to them...
    Martititi: So, there is no way to know where it comes from.
    Auelos: Exactly.
    Morrowerre: But, there is still a hope: the emitter he probably used is about 10 Watts. So, the range where he can be is about ten or twenty kilometers.
    Martititi: So, you propose that we go on our owns in order to find him?
    Morrowerre. No, we know he's in an ocean, somewhere close to here.
    Auelos: So what?
    Morrowerre: Cuchaz' technology enables us to build big ships, we'll go really faster than if we used those pesky rafts. Begin the construction of two new small ships, and we'll sail across that ocean to rescue him.
    Auelos: I just broadcast something for him to help us localize him.

Beginning broadcast:

Hello, unknown man. I hope you'll receive this message. If you do, please take this into account: we are looking for you. If you are on an island, please light a fire, or build quickly a tower that will emit light.
    By this means, you'll help us localize you.
    I repeat:
    Hello, unknown man. I hope you'll receive this message. If you do, please take this into account: we are looking for you. If you are on an island, please light a fire, or build quickly a tower that will emit light.
    By this means, you'll help us localize you.
    Over.

Ending Broadcast

They begin to build the boats. The day after, they sail across this ocean, keeping a close eye on each other's position.

• shika: why here? why this place? and this power?

???: to make you touch the sword to alter your own future.....
    well i or us can not effect the future directly you see.

shika: why? i need to get back...

???: lets say two people are needed that arnt around anymore

shika: huh.... blaster?

???: yes.... and chaos, well blaster timeline chaos because chaos himself has messed with his own tmelines so much its just a muddle. blasters timeline chaos is the kind, caring one who has friends but also the most powerful even though he has not shown it also the current chaos is much much much younger. we need blaster and chaos together and now your work is done you can go back.... cya

* shika appears in a crater*

shika: coords are where i was left off but this place looks different.... i need to find the others to see if they are ok... i could make a giant tree and use it broadcast a msg!!!!

*a tree appears in the craters and consumes the area around it*

--Broadcast start--

shika: hello anybody there?

• Auelos, Morrowerre and Martititi are still looking for someone on a lost island.

Broadcast:

Martititi: If you can receive this message, unknown man, please answer by radio or by lighting a fire, or any thing. You'll facilitate your rescue.

End

• Broadcast enabled

Here is Martititi. We are still looking for you. Please light a fire with wet wood in order to produce more smoke. This is the last day we look for you.

End of broadcast

Via radio
    Martititi: Are you sure there is no access to better maps than the ones we drew?
    Auelos: Yes, we don't have any access to the Internet, and if we had one, we could not access that part of the World. The guy who had been able to hijack the new com system controls everything and knows someone has fallen in that area.
    Morrowerre: Can't you use the maps in Off-line mode?
    Auelos: No. These are not designed to be stored on your computer, but rather downloaded each time in order to have the latest up-to-date maps.
    Martititi: Hum. Not good.
    Morrowerre: Does anyone have a plane?
    Martititi: No. Cuchaz' technology doesn't allow us to build some. It is planned, but not released for now.
    Auelos: Sacrebleu! It always has to be when we need that technology that it is not released.
    Martititi: Yup!
    Morrowerre: So, what do you think we could do?
    Martititi: We could for example... dance?
    Auelos: Do you really think it is the right moment?
    Martititi: I mean, by doing sport, you accelerate the heart's rate of pumping. Therefore, the brain gets more blood and is more efficient.
    Auelos: We don't have time for this. That man crashed into the Ocean. Maybe he has not much food for his survival. And you wanna dance?
    Martititi: Okay, I'll find another idea.
    Morrowerre: The idea of making a plane is not that dumb.
    Auelos: We don't have the technology required, just to remind you.
    Morrowerre: Sure, but we just have to find a substitute.
    Martititi: A cannon is useful for everything.
    Auelos: Why?
    Martititi: Oh, it was just an idea for the next advertisement we would have to do.
    Auelos: But we're not discussing this!
    Martititi: Well, I was just...
    Morrowerre: But a cannon can be useful for this situation! Imagine: we can replace the shell with another device, a camera for example.
    Martititi: Or a man. (He is smiling)
    Auelos: Come on man, it must hurt a lot.
    Martititi: Not with an Iridium-based Nanosuit.
    Morrowerre: Or we can simply use a rocket with a camera on top of it.
    Auelos: Yes, but only if there is a parachute and some floating things.
    Martititi: I prefer the cannon. The camera would spin and thus cover more land (or Ocean).
    Auelos: Sure. We'll do that.

Some time later
    Martititi: Let's fire it with the probe!
    Boooooom!
    Martititi: Cool! I have always liked the smell of a cannon firing on mornings.
    Auelos: Even more when it is our cannon, cause it would mean we have had some money off of it.

Morrowerre (In front of his computer: What a good idea to attach a wireless modem to it so that we can have real-time images!
    Martititi: What do you have?
    Morrowerre: A lot of things. However, the CPU is really busy with recognizing every block in each picture so that it can draw a precise map.
    Martititi: ETA?
    Morrowerre: At least 7 hours for a cannon shot. Damn, you have sent the camera very far away!
    Auelos: Of course, this is the newest cannon. It has a very cool range, especially when the shell is not heavy.
    Martititi: We should produce a lot of these. Cannons are always useful for something.

Seven hours later
    Morrowerre: Look at that! I have two things: First, we have a good map. Second, I didn't know you also programmed so that I would have a 3d render!
    Martititi: Yes, that was made to facilitate the research: we have to locate any smoke in that area.
    Auelos: Good. Do you see any smoke?
    Morrowerre: Let me check... Yes. That point! [i](He points at the screen, looks for the coordinates, and they sail to that point).

It is a little island, lost between some others. It was not easy to find it because the others were all around it, so that Martititi and his brothers could not have guessed another island was here.

• Our three characters have been exploring the lone island, knowing that each minute was decreasing the chances of meeting the unknown man.
    Martititi: Hoey! Is there anybody here?
    Auelos (laying down his hand on Martititi's shoulder): Listen to me, Martititi. You have to understand he must be dead by now. We have spent too much time. Some other people need us, and I remind you we have to fight against the guy who took over the planetary communication system!
    Morrowerre: Yes. I'm sure they raided our factory to control everything better, or just secure their base. Let's go back home and try to get as many tools as possible before we have to go.
    Martititi: But... This man needed our help, and we cannot let him alone, he might not be dead, after all!
    Morrowerre: You know we have to go.
    Martititi: He could have helped us in our fight, couldn't he?
    Auelos: You don't even know who he is.
    Martititi: A bit: he called Blaster, but you know he's dead since the last war. So he must have taken part in that war.
    Auelos: Sure, but we have to leave him. After all: if he took part in it, as you say, he must know how to get along these situations.
    Martititi: You must be right.

Broadcast enabled

Martititi: Well, if you can receive this message, please note that we abandon the researches. We have not found you so we cancel the mission. Sorry.

Broadcast disabled

Morrowerre: Well, let's go back home.

Some hours later:
    Martititi: That's a pile of dust. Do you think they left anything?
    Morrowerre: In the interior, maybe. They just stole the weapons, and were not interested in the production.
    Auelos: We could rebuild that from scratch, but that's not the moment. Though, I might ask somebody to rebuild it. We have to ensure we'll have a weapon supply for the next months, or even years.

They go in the underground part of the factory. Here, they see the electronic components of the machines broken into pieces. The ones that are not damaged suffered from the nuclear meltdown. Luckily, the ventilation system still works, and cleaned most of the tiny radioactivity that was let out by the reactor's chamber. Martititi notices the underground part has not been visited, since the doors doesn't seem to have been forced.
    Martititi: Well, we can at least take some canned food, and any weapon that we'll find. If you can, take also the most basic resources, like iron, but also the most expensive: I would want some iridium, as much diamonds as you can find, a few gold ingots, lead blocks, copper, and tin. The more coal you find, the better it is. If you also find some bronze and lapis-lazuli, that can be helpful. We might also need cobblestone. Take every machine you'll find, especially generators, metal formers, macerators are easy to build, so no..., ore washing plants, thermal centrifuge and induction furnaces. Also: please optimize your inventory, I mean, we'll make blocks out of the stuff you find. Some cells, such as UU matter, fuel and stuff like this can be cool.
    Morrowerre: I bet you also expect us to take some armor?
    Martititi: Obviously yes. With a quantum armor each, it would be the best thing on Minecraftia.
    Auelos: It will take time, but I'm sure we'll find all of these. We should also take some hazmat suits.
    Martititi: Yep!

They have found all the stuff they needed. Now, it is time for them to go and fight.

Broadcast enabled

[Encryption 3000.1538.12:89m] Martititi: To anyone who wants to fight against the oppressor who controls over the communication system. We, Martititi, Auelos and Morrowerre are ready to join you and start the fight. We will not abandon until the enemy is defeated or we are dead.

Broadcast disabled

• Drone: Sir, we've detected a transmission coming from a abandoned factory, a rallying call to try and stop you. What are your orders?
    ????: Launch a squadron of foot soldiers, lets stop this before it becomes a problem. Make our prisoner watch it as well, I want a answer out of him and soon.
    Drone: I'll send out a signal to the nearest settlement of soldiers

*Elsewhere

*Via transmission
    Drone: Eliminate anything alive in that factory do I make myself clear
    Weapons Drone: Yes Sir

*End Transmission
    Nicole: Looks like they intercepted the same transmission, ready for a fight?

• Everbody goes out of the underground part
    Martititi: Are you sure that we did not forget anything?
    Auelos: Yes, I think.
    Morrowerre: Oh, maybe some paper and pens, just in case. I'll go back.
    Martititi: OK. We get out and prepare the horses for the trip, if we find them.
    Morrowerre: I'll join you at the horse building.

Martititi and Auelos go to that point. They find some hungry and frightened horses.
    Martititi (with a calm voice): Oh, come on, you. What frightens you that so? (he gives bread to the horse)
    Auelos: Okay, well, we've got stuff to do now.
    The sound of a door being opened is heard.
    Martititi: Morrowerre? Are you there?
    No answer...
    Martititi: Morrowerre!
    The horse that Martititi was watching over reared. They hear the noise of a gun.
    Martititi's thoughts: If I hear that noise, it means that the bullet did not shoot me, since it goes faster than the sound. Either Auelos is dead, or they missed their target. I must react instantaneously, because they will not miss me!

Martititi unsheathes his gun and gets ready for the fight.
    Martititi's mind: I did not think it would begin this way.

Martititi moves to the next stall. He sees where the assassins are. He shoots, but misses his target. Turning his head, he can see Auelos.
    Martititi: RUN !!!!!
    They run out of the building, followed by the assassins.
    Martititi's thoughts: Okay, there is a delay between us and them. If I am right, they were approximately 20 meters away from us. When I said "RUN", they had a reaction time of 1 second, and we could advance of 3 meters. They began to run, so they were 23 meters back. As we had to run 6 other meters, they had to run 29 meters. According to the calculus, if they run at a speed of 3 meters a second, they have to run for 9.66 seconds. But we used 2 seconds to go to the door. So we have still 8 seconds since they had a reaction time.

Martititi: Prepare your weapons! They will be here in 7 seconds, as of now.
    Auelos: 6 ; 5 ; 4 ; 3 ; 2 ; 1 ; They opened the door!
    Auelos and Martititi shoot. They see two of the assassins fall, dead. However, another 5 are here. Martititi and Auelos must have to retreat once again.

On his side, Morrowerre comes and sees the assassins go out of the second entrance of the horse building. He unsheathes his sniper and aims. He shoots and hits. The third assassin falls on the ground.

Martititi and Auelos see Morrowerre has helped them. They look at each other, and charge the enemy. They shoot again and again. Two fall, dead. And Morrowerre shoots another time, killing one of the assassins. Martititi unsheathes his sword, and cuts off the arm of an assassin. Auelos takes a heavy piece of iron and knocks out the second. Martititi and Auelos attach them with the string they took. Martititi takes out a slime ball and crams it into his mouth. He makes sure the assassin will not shout upon recovering.
    Martititi: Okay, now we wait until he recovers.
    The assassin quickly recovers and feels the slime ball in his mouth. Martititi gets his knife out.
    Martititi: Now, you will listen to me. You have no boss any more. I am your only boss. Please note I can kill you really easily with that knife. (He pushes his knife into the assassin's flesh). Are you calm now? If you shout or make any noise without my authorization, I will make sure you die in a painful manner. Did I make myself clear?
    The assassin shakes his head to say "Yes".
    Martititi: So we agree on that. I am going to remove that slime ball. I'm sure it is tasty isn't it? (He removes the slime ball). Now, who sent you?
    Assassin: The guy whom you're fighting! Who else?
    Martititi: Hum. I knew it was him. What else? Is there anybody else in the factory?
    Assassin: No. Our squad was the only one.
    Martititi: Good.
    Assassin (Softly): Please, don't kill me, I've got a family!
    Martititi: I know. Everybody has a family. However, I'm not done with you.
    Auelos: Any important information about your boss?
    Assassin: No.
    Martititi: Come on. I'm sure you have his location.
    Assassin: No, he controls the military forces. We did not see anything but his drones.
    Morrowerre: Wait, you said, his drones?
    Assassin: Yes.
    Morrowerre: So we can hijack them?
    Assassin: Sure, that's robots.
    Auelos: Anything else?
    Assassin: No... At the base, we don't know much about him. We are nothing but pawns on a chessboard.
    Martititi: I know.
    Martititi thinks for a moment.
    Martititi: OK. I don't need you any longer. However, I'll not let you go like this. I just hope you were smart enough to have a backup plan in case you messed up. I'll leave you in that locked building and I give you back some of the stuff. However, your com thing cannot be turned on for a while, letting us the advantage of disappearing. Goodbye!
    The three brothers go out of the building and escape the factory place.
    Martititi: Hey! I just thought about something. You remember we saw some smoke on that island. I think I know what it was. Do you still have the computer we used for the calculus?
    Auelos: Let me find it. Maybe in the bag, right here.... No.
    Morrowerre: Didn't we let it at the place it was?
    Martititi: I think I remermber somehting like this.

They go back to the place they left after docking their ships in the small port they had made.
    Martititi: Look at the render and you'll understand: that smoke is not produced by burning wood, well not exactly in fact.
    Morrowerre: Oh! Yes, I see there are some strange patterns here!
    Auelos: One could think about an explosion. Maybe a reactor. Isn't it?
    Morrowerre: I was more looking at that spot (he points at the computer, a bit away from the place where the smoke is emitted). I think something has been removed. When we got there, the fire had already ran out of fuel, so we saw no smoke. Bu the thing that was removed seems really big. Maybe it is a spaceship, after all.
    Martititi: Must be the unknown man's spaceship!
    Morrowerre: Yes. And that's why they did not reply. He has either been rescued, or captured.
    Martititi: What can we do now?
    Morrowerre: Well, we don't have that much things to do other than investigate.
    Auelos: Hey! I understood why they attacked our facility!
    Martititi: Yes?
    Auelos: I was in charge of the rocket science part in our company. They must have feared that we would launch another com system that they couldn't control.
    Morrowerre: Oh, I see. Not good. Really not good. Now, they must have big screens in all cities with our pictures and in capital letters: PUBLIC ENEMIES N°1. ANY BODY FINDING THEM WILL BE GIVEN 50 000 EMERALDS!!
    Auelos: We should stay away from cities then.
    Martititi: Yes, so we have to investigate that spaceship being removed?
    Morrowerre: I guess yes. And we can also wait for anyone who wants to join us.

• I don't mind necros here, all those stories are full of people who die and revive anyways. ~SpwnX

• I don't mind necros here, all those stories are full of people who die and revive anyways. ~SpwnX

I personally think it would be better just to create a new story that's separated from the Minecraftian Chronicles/ Spambot wars. I liked writing as my original character and I've backed myself against a wall with this.

• I personally think it would be better just to create a new story that's separated from the Minecraftian Chronicles/ Spambot wars. I liked writing as my original character and I've backed myself against a wall with this.

Agrreeeddd.

It got sketchy after SW2/3