Items reappear in NEI

• Hi all. One of the issues that has annoyed me for a long time is items that won't stay hidden in NEI.
    I started playing IC2 back before the crops and matron were added, and at the time whenever I played the nano saber and fuel can
    would never stay hidden. I stopped playing Minecraft for awhile, and when I came back- some friends invited me to try the new tekkit.

I was put off that IC2 was no longer a component and set out to compose a modpack because tekkit without IC2 is just craptastic.

Now with the experimental IC2 2.0 stuff the seed bags will just pop back up; this seriously annoys me because I use NEI in recipe mode
    as a sort of TODO list. IC2 is not the only mod that does this, but I wanted to ask here if all players have issues with the same items,
    if anyone is familiar with why this happens, and what if anything can be done to fix the issue.

I posted on the NEI thread on the minecraft forums, and after getting no response, hunted down the irc info for CB's channel
    and was told while there by someone that the issues lie with respective mod devs because the NEI API had not been used correctly.

I noticed that the seed bags seem to share an item ID- could this have anything to do with my problem?
    (mariculture's fish do this too and I can't hide them either)

EDIT: Is noone else having this problem? not having this problem?
    Thinks the full moon has something to do with it? anything?

• can noone offer anything to confirm whether this happens to them at the very least?

Hello? Is this thing on? <tap> <tap> <tap>

• I am sad noone was willing to respond, but I finally was able to ask ChickenBones in IRC if he knew why this occurred.

he said it may be that his API just might be inadequate for mod author's use in select cases
    (such as the seed bags using the same item ID I assume)
    but admittedly I did not ask him to look too deeply into it yet. He seemed willing to cooperate with mod authors if they contacted him,
    so I implore the IC2 team to do so at their convenience (and CB's please)

what he actually had to say was:
    " <@ChickenBones> Get the mod author to contact me, my API may prove inadequate for his use case. We should be able to work something out"

I realize and respect the fact that my request is not a priority, and that the developers already do so much;
    I just came to say please, because this is important to me.

• Well, can you describe your problem precisely?
    Due to my French origins (and the fact I'm tired), I did not really understand what it consisted in...

• not NEI, but IC2's (TE's and Mariculture's too)
    implementation of NEI's API.
    why would I come to IC2 to ask that NEI be fixed? :P

• Now, it seems I understand your problem.
    I think I had this issue with TMI installed before the experimental version.