[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• What do you think about compatibility features, like silver dust (and the 100s of other items that might be added if I do that for every ore)? 40

1. They should be in the core IC2 Classic (15) 38%
    2. They should be in a separate compatibility mod (21) 53%
    3. They should not exist (4) 10%

This is IC2 from 1.4.7, updated to Minecraft 1.7.10.

It is not API-compatible, so do not expect IC2 addons to work unless specifically ported.

If you find any bugs at all, report them here.

Note: The file "IC2-classic-build5.zip" is for 1.6.4.

"IC2 Classic API compat" is a module which tries to allow IC2 Classic to work seamlessly with addons designed for the latest IC2 Experimental. If you don't install it, then IC2 Classic will not work with mods designed for IC2 Experimental. (The upside is that if you don't install it, you'll probably have less crashes)

• Uh... what? :/ I don't understand this. Is this the IC2 mod from 1.4.7 updated to 1.6.4? Or just the api?

• Official Post

Entire mod it seems. You do Redpower as well? :rolleyes:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Entire mod it seems. You do Redpower as well? :rolleyes:

No man, Eloraam gonna yell at a mod to yell at Immibis like before. Remember? That one addon he made, and got taken down by Alkaba (is that how you spell it?). :| Eloraam is technically dead by this point. :( So, I say, screw the rules. Do it anyway! :P Just don't post it here. It'll get taken down any second before someone manages to download it.

• Official Post

Eloraam gonna yell at a mod to yell at Immibis like before.

No. Elo is not here any more to yell :P The dragon lord is not here to remove :Px2

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• No. Elo is not here any more to yell :P The dragon lord is not here to remove :Px2

Awesome then. I'll not work on it then. :P Like I'm any help though. X( ( If I am, you know where to contact me Immibis. ;) )

• Uh... what? :/ I don't understand this. Is this the IC2 mod from 1.4.7 updated to 1.6.4? Or just the api?

What was the first line of the thread again?

Oh, right, it was "This is IC2 from 1.4.7, updated to Minecraft 1.6.4. Enjoy."

• Build 3 fixes:

• Fixed: Personal safes not closing
    • Fixed: Unlocalized string in Trade-O-Mat GUI
    • Fixed: Energy-O-Mat GUI always displaying as if you were the owner
    • Fixed: Trade-O-Mats not knowing about double chests
    • Fixed: Energy-O-Mats eating items when chest is full
    • Fixed: Energy-O-Mats not knowing about double chests
    • Fixed: "Channel null in method 'stop'" console spam

Edit: Build 4 fixes:

• Fixed canning machine sidedness
    • Fixed induction furnace sidedness
    • Fixed mass fabricator sidedness
    • Fixed crash when using CF sprayer
    • Fixed crash when a nuclear reactor is turned on
    • Fixed automation not being able to put items properly in nuclear reactor

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• Build 5 changes:

• Renamed the main package from "ic2" to "ic2classic". This should stop other mods from trying to use this API by mistake.
    • Changed the mod ID from "IC2" to "IC2-Classic", in case mods look for the mod being installed.
    • Fixed a minor texture bug with the electric furnace.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• does this work if you have normal ic2 installed just curious
    other than that great job
    love your mods by the way

It probably won't.

Battery snot included.

• is there a way to make forge see this as completely unrelated to ic2-exp so that they're compatible new and the old ic2 that would just be sick

in the the mean time is there a way to disable or completely remove/delete some if not all of the acheivements client-side

i have class editor 2.23 if that helps at all but i dont know how to use it effectively

thanks for the quick response time by the way

• Seems to be a texture thing with Q/Nano suit armours showing up as just pink and black boxes. Also NEI can't see any recipes even with NEI Plugins, which I think could be put down to IC2's custom crafting manager thing, and NEI Plugins not recognising it as IC2. Which makes sense, as it's probably looking for IC2E.
    Gonna check and see if CraftGuide also has the same issue.
    But otherwise, please don't stop working on this? I don't like the way IC2E is going, and I'd much rather have this in it's place.

• This is wonderful. experimental doesn't cut it. but you brang my favorite mod back from the dead. you wonderful person **Cries*** Please keep updating ;( :D

• Official Post

Normal IC2 has a config to add the old recipes back according to Player, so I assume so.

I see this too much.

• Is this "addon" dead? :P This looks really nice.

Now it's not.

1.7.2 version uploaded. It's not really tested properly. You'll probably want to start a new world as well, because most items will probably be deleted when updating.

Battery snot included.