[Port][1.7.10] IC2 Classic by Immibis - now 1.7.10

• i took the E-net bridge mod because i couldnt find a version of the power converters mod that runs on 1.7.10. :(

Even powerconverters may not Work because it uses a special part of the API which immibis not Cover...

Note here that i will play on a server with My IC2 Classic Version and try out how much mods will break!
    I guess it will be less than with this version xDD (joking to much)

• @ immibis :
    I tested ic2-classic-1.7.10-7.jar on my own Server. It works fine, but it the IC2 cable doesnt connect to the Energy Acceptor from Applied Energistics 2 (appliedenergistics2-rv1-stable-1). I am not using your IC2 Classic API Compat.jar mod because it crashes while starting the server. (Running on MC1.7.10)

• Official Post

If you don't use the compat, it won't connect. That's the whole point of the compat.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If you don't use the compat, it won't connect. That's the whole point of the compat.

Sorry for that. I tested it again with the compat mod. In SinglePlayer
    it works fine, but it did not work on the Multiplayer Server it wont
    work for. I hope the two crash reports help. (First local host, second
    from where I host my server)

• Official Post

Looks like the compat has SMP bugs that'll need to be fixed before that'll work then.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think i can be happy that my version works with every mod that i tried with it jet works fine.
    I also startet recently a modpack with a lot of mods. And the only things which is not working are Forestry addons (Binnis Mods & Magic Bees), because of IC2 Classic. (It is the hack that prevent forestry from shuting down minecraft because he can not find the fingerprint).
    I highly recommend immibis to make that ic2 classic replaces ic2 Exp instead of making a fake mod that tells ic2 addons that ic2 Exp is there.

• Man I can't wait for this mod to come out. I am working on a retro mod pack for me and my friends and this would be the icing on the cake. Anyways just eager to play this mod in a big mod pack with all the forestry and ic2 addons working :)

• Would I be able to use this in a public modpack without licensing issues from both you, the maker of the "addon" and the Industrial Craft team? If there are conditions what conditions are there?

• In theory, it would have to be under the same rules as IC2 itself.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• So, bugs. (With ic2-classic-1.7.10-7.jar). Great mod otherwise, though. Never liked the direction IC2 went.

* Rubber trees seem to (mostly) lose their leaves over time. Potentially they aren't registered that their own logs can sustain their leaves?
    * A number of recipes don't use the ore dictionary. (Glowstone and gunpowder, for two. Glowstone requires the IC2C version of gold dust, and gunpowder requires the IC2C version of coal dust.)
    * I can't craft the diamond drill. The recipe shows up in NEI, but it won't craft.
    * Machine recipes don't show up in NEI.
    * Items don't show how much EU they have stored in their tooltip.
    * Drills (and diamond drills) have a number of things that they cannot mine or are exceedingly slow at mining. Redstone ore, obsidian (for diamond drills), CC turtles, TE strongboxes, potentially other things.
    * The chainsaw seems to be slow at mining crafting tables, although they do drop.
    * Shift-clicking items doesn't work. (Or, at the very least, shift-clicking batpacks and mining drills into batboxes and generators doesn't work.)

• I can add stuff to that too as i made the 1.6.4 version for IC2 Classic to Exp mods compatible:

-TileEntitie will lose their data at Server Side (at chunkunloa). (Every block in IC2 that is a tileentity)
    -Detector/Splittercable will dissapear after chunkunload. No TIleEntity registered. (So both sides)
    -EnergyNet will crash game every now and then because of a missing not Null check (happends only with detector cables).
    -Most machines that use IMetadelegate will be not working With IC2 Energy.
    -IC2 Tools/Weapons require a whole redesing with Damage handling (No Damage boost when equickt).
    -Networking Issus between IC2 Classic & IC2 Exp. Classic does not supports what Exp supportest. That will land into syncing Crashes...
    -Uranium ingot Recipes Are messed up (could be at my side but i had that bug so i post that to just in case).
    -Every Recipe that uses Charge is not Supporting none empty Items. Make it that he cares about Electrical Items do only care (in the recipe) about the ItemID and not about the metadata.
    -Nano Sabel & Chainsaw are enchantable like a Tool. (Not like a weapon/axe)

That is what i found. and maybe even much more...

and i did only use Immibis code as basement. And these are not Compiling bugs!

Also SavingThrowVsIC2C thanks to your bugreport i will check these things on my IC2 Classic version to and fix them if needed.

• Yeah... Now if only your version was 1.7.10 compatible.

Also, I got a crash while opening a geothermal generator with a lappack inside:

(Full crashlog: here)

• Yeah... Now if only your version was 1.7.10 compatible.

Also, I got a crash while opening a geothermal generator with a lappack inside:

(Full crashlog: here)

Hehe yeah. I would have stupid amount of work to finish that because i had to update like 8 Mods (size of Industrial Craft (and bigger)) to that and when i am done they say: Bad luck 1.7.10 is already outdated please update now to 1.8.x
    and i am fucket up because i made work for nothing...

And a little hint there: You crashlog is useless at some point it is giving a hint that the Geothermalgenerator gui is crashing something but not where. Please post the FMLLog that logs everything and it is easier to find the bug for the coder... (I do not understand why crashlogs even exsist since the FMLLog give every information you need.)

• Might be a dumb questions but the mode switching for items doesn't seem to be there? Can't change the mining laser to other modes, nor can I change the jetpack to hover mode. I've tried all manner of mashing on the shift, m, and space keys.

Never mind I'm dumb.