Unable to craft items

• Minecraft Coder pack - 8.09
    Forge Mod Loader - 6.4.49.965
    Minecraft Forge - 9.11.1.965IndustrailCraft 2 - 2.0.380-Experimental

I able able to see al the items in creative mode and I can use a normal furnace to smelt sticky resin to Rubber.

However I am unable to use the bronze ingots and rubber to make cables. I am also unable to create an Iron furnace (These are the only items I have tried).

Rubber Trees are appearing and i can extra the Sticky Resin, it just appears to be when trying to craft anything in relation to IndustrialCraft 2. I have tried a re-install however same result (I did have buildcraft installed however I have tried without.

Recipes Used (Tried to copy and paste but this messed up so links provided)
    Iron Furance: http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…ex.php?title=Iron_Furnace
    RE Battery: http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=RE_Battery

both of these fail to convert

I have spawned a generator and copper cables and added this to the compressor (I can see it is receiving power due to the red power icon) and a Batbox in the middle shows power is being stored.

However I am also unable to put any Ingots or dust into the compressor

I have BuildCraft installed but have re-created a default minecraft installation with only Industrial Craft which still fails to work.

I have past used IC a long time ago, but have been using the Wiki is this still up to date or am I doing something stupid?

Regards

Jnymris

• Official Post

However I am also unable to put any Ingots or dust into the compressor

Why would you want to anyway? What will dusts in the compressor do? (Or ingots for that matter)

I have past used IC a long time ago, but have been using the Wiki is this still up to date or am I doing something stupid?

No. Wiki is old, very old. Use NEI for recipes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Bronze for cables?
    Did any of IC2 versions use bronze for cables?

• Official Post

Bronze for cables?
    Did any of IC2 versions use bronze for cables?

Not that I remember, no. Guessing copper lost in translation?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• This is not a single person's problem. I am having the same issue with the same items. I can craft Treetaps, Smelt Copper and Tin Ore, and Spawn in items with Too Many Items, but the Iron Furnace, Uninsulated, and Insulated Copper Cables will not craft. In addition, I cannot refine Iron in a Furnace, or Iron Furnace. I believe these crafting-related bugs are in version 2.0.380 . You'll have to wait for the next update, or you can delete the items in the recipe, and spawn in the item using TMI or NEI.

• This is not a single person's problem. I am having the same issue with the same items. I can craft Treetaps, Smelt Copper and Tin Ore, and Spawn in items with Too Many Items, but the Iron Furnace, Uninsulated, and Insulated Copper Cables will not craft. In addition, I cannot refine Iron in a Furnace, or Iron Furnace. I believe these crafting-related bugs are in version 2.0.380 . You'll have to wait for the next update, or you can delete the items in the recipe, and spawn in the item using TMI or NEI.

No, your problem is that the Refined Iron system has been superseded by the Plate System. Refined Iron will never be coming back soon. Check NEI for the new recipes.

• However, melting copper tin and all that stuff should work.
    I use 2.0.380 and it works perfectly. Are you sure you did not take craftguide (which is glitchy with IC2)?

• Exact same problem here. Unable to craft an Iron Furnace using either of the recipes on the Wiki (which I hear is more than a little out of date). Rolled back from 383 to 382 to 381 to 380 to 379... nothin'. Not really wanting to keep rolling back... I wonder if anyone has reported this bug yet... >_>

*goes to check*

• Okay, there was a ticket filed... it looks like the standard recipe for things has changed completely... iron plates instead of iron ingots for the Iron Furnace, etcetera... everyone seems to be recommending using NEI... i uess I'll have to figure out what that is.

Here is the link to the Bugtracker that discusses the issue in depth.

http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=914

• Official Post

Okay, there was a ticket filed

Facepalm :|

I see this too much.