[IC2 Exp][1.10.2][Beta] RocketScience-3 Addon!

• Does the config file not generate, or is it wierdly named? I can't find it and get ID conflicts which I therefore can't fix :S

rocketscience-2.cfg... should be there?? :/
    I'll upload the "stock" one from my "config" folder

Save the contents of the spoiler to rocketscience-2.cfg

I'll have it fixed!

• Official Post

I just saw, americium tools? I bet you need a hazmat suit to use them. Also, americium is not present on ores, it is produced by nuclear reactors as a "waste" product.
    An isotope of americium is used on Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators (RTG), the same way an isotope of plutonium is, but for a smaller energy output and a much longer lifespan (still infinite on minecraft).

Suggestion: change americium to another material, preferrably not radioactive. :3

• Official Post

Is there any world gen currently then? If there is, can we get (if there isn't) retro-gen, so people don't need to regen chunks/make their worlds any bigger? :rolleyes:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I just saw, americium tools? I bet you need a hazmat suit to use them. Also, americium is not present on ores, it is produced by nuclear reactors as a "waste" product.
    An isotope of americium is used on Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generators (RTG), the same way an isotope of plutonium is, but for a smaller energy output and a much longer lifespan (still infinite on minecraft).

Suggestion: change americium to another material, preferrably not radioactive. :3

Is there any world gen currently then? If there is, can we get (if there isn't) retro-gen, so people don't need to regen chunks/make their worlds any bigger? :rolleyes:

Nooooooo, it's basically my old config, a lot of things have been removed since this was generated, it's now aluminium, and there are no tools yet :P Download the mod and you'll see that!

And unfortunately I'm going to have to say no to retrogen for now... Basically, it's a lot of work for something so simple.. Sorry :/ But it MAY come in the future!

• Official Post

Fine. I guess Mystcraft ages will have to do.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yay, was wondering why it was ignoring the config file I put there :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You do realise that IC2 adds both Tritium and Lithium Fuel Rods, but with no recipe, so you don't need to add your own items right?

I see this too much.

• Well, it could also mean that IC2 will add the fusion reactor.

• Official Post

But it didn't for 1.6.4 :P

I see this too much.

• Sure, or I would know this. =)

• Could we go to other planets (like Mars, or Saturn's moon)?

And possibly, could we go to other solar systems?

• could i suggest science fiction things as long as its not too out of this world

• That would be cool to have something like a mining system on asteroids, or on other planets... =)
    Or, a planetary missile defense system. :)

Or I could imagine other materials absent on Earth, different gravity levels, a moon base, a personal ISS...
    All that kind of stuff mankind ever wanted...

And interplanetary teleporters?
    Multiblocks fusion reactors?

Ice cream?

• Could we go to other planets (like Mars, or Saturn's moon)?
    And possibly, could we go to other solar systems?

I had plans to do that in the rather near future :D (In other words: I already have a couple of dimension classes called DimensionRSMoon and DimensionRSMars drafted in sublime text ;) )

could i suggest science fiction things as long as its not too out of this world

Yup, I'll certainly be going down that path :D after all, who doesn't like giant planet-destroying space lasers? (a legit way to regen world?)

Martititi, there's no other way to put this... I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!
    Yeah, that stuff would really be like megasuperawesome :D and even better than galacticraft ;) heh
    Sure, we can have ice cream too :D

• Official Post

even better than galacticraft

As well as ICBM, you're challenging a lot of mods :P

I see this too much.