[IC2 Exp][1.10.2][Beta] RocketScience-3 Addon!

• There have been a couple of minor drawbacks, for the past week or so I've been troubleshooting with forge, and I've also had to re-code some tileentities due to my bad coding... Oops!
    But, on a side note, you can now smelt regolith into "Moon Glass" - a barely visible substance that does not shatter like normal glass, It also glows slightly... Must've been from all those years of bombardment by the sun's rays!

Oh, and don't forget - I'm always looking to you, the community, for ideas! I regularly check my PMs and this thread for suggestions! So, if you have an idea that you would like to see in rocketscience, then make sure to leave me a PM on here, or simply reply to this thread! :D

• I had done some research for an exam, last year, and I found out that regolith was really rich in tritium because of the bombardment in Alpha particles, I think. So it could be used to be refined into highly enriched tritium cell, meaning that you could fuse it with deuterium into helium. =)
    Also, we absolutely need lithium as it is planned in the ITER to cover the surface of the interior reactor, so that when hit by a neutron, it will transform into ,tritium again. Thus you can collect some more (to the expense of finding lithium), but lithium is way more occurrent on Earth than tritium is.

• Hey !
    I've seen the work you have put in the mod. Really, much encouragements !
    By the way, congratulations for the moon glass. =)

I see however a little problem: the button to subscribe to the mailing list redirects you to a 404 not found error..
    I hope you can fix this soon.

Still saying, even if I'm not there often, you have all my support for that !

• A question: are the forums actually down ?
    It seems like I cannot find the link, and the one I had is not accessible...
    I mean, I had this link : http://rocketscience.thatsimpl…-should-we-go-to-the-moon
    I should redirect me to a discussion I had created, but it seems like it deosn't work... =(

• Official Post

A question: are the forums actually down ?
    It seems like I cannot find the link, and the one I had is not accessible...
    I mean, I had this link : http://rocketscience.thatsimpl…-should-we-go-to-the-moon
    I should redirect me to a discussion I had created, but it seems like it deosn't work... =(

http://rocketscience.thatsimplekid.com/ is down, so the forums would be.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That's what I had thought.

Any body knows why ?

• Sorry it's been a while, haven't been gettinmg emails about new posts on here :L
    I removed the forum and deactivated the subdomain (rocketscience.thatsimplekid.com).
    The subdomain was removed, as it has been migrated to http://rs3.co
    I also pulled the forum, as it wasn't really being used, and was full of spam bots :L

Sorry it's been so long since an update, I've had exams and work, and I've not been on too much.

• Hey !
    -snip-
    I see however a little problem: the button to subscribe to the mailing list redirects you to a 404 not found error..
    I hope you can fix this soon.
    -snip-

I am aware of this, but thanks for letting me know anyway! I'm working mainly on the mod at the moment, but when I find time, I'll definitely make sure to let everyone know!

• Good to see you again.
    I am myself in a period of exams... It is the Baccalauréat in France. =)
    I just had Philosophy this morning, I had American History and Literature two weeks ago.. It was harsh.. =/
    So yeah... Anyway.. I understand how you feel. =)

• Official Post

How closely related will RS3 be to RS1? I'm considering playing with it again since it's been so long, but if the mechanics are totally different then I'll not bother.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I think he won't answer, sir. =D

Besides the missiles, what do you expect the most of Rocket Science ?

• Official Post

At this point I have no idea. But it's taking so long I presumed it was a little more than just blocky-rockets.

I see this too much.

• But ItemRSCell.class on the place.

• At this point I have no idea. But it's taking so long I presumed it was a little more than just blocky-rockets.

True.
    I think what I expect the most is the way to get to the moon and more. =)

But ItemRSCell.class on the place.

Wait, what's that ?
    And what does it announce ?

• I am aware of this, but thanks for letting me know anyway! I'm working mainly on the mod at the moment, but when I find time, I'll definitely make sure to let everyone know!

Hello, do you still working on it?
    After checking old RS thread i was pretty amazed, good work.

• so i want to start youtube soon with a mod lets play based around ic2 1710 and... uh... stuff. i will wait until this comes out. by late 2016 i will start with or without this mod. no pressure but i know this mod will be great.

ps dont nuke da mun we will die :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: MinecraftNotch

• You probably shouldn't try to mess around with this mod. ThatSimpleKid stated on his website that the addon was "in internal alpha stages".
    Eventually a release will come. But no one knows when.
    Real life gets cruel when it comes to matters of free time. =(

• ... Real life gets cruel when it comes to matters of free time. =(

I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm at an important time with exams ansd such, however I am still striving to code this mod whenever it is possible! Can't give an accurate ETA, but it will likely come before February 2016!

• Heyy,
    It's been a while. =)

That's great if you're still working on that project. =P
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to test it really soon. I, myself, have not a lot of free time this year. =(

But anyway, I'm happy to see you're still there. =D

(By the way, does your location (Riding a thermonuclear missile over the blockiverse) refer to a famous scene in Stanley Kubrick's Dr Strangelove?)