250 Day Anniversary

• Official Post

For those of you who don't know, on the 2nd of March, it will be 250 days since we heard from The All Mighty Dragon Load Alblaka. To celebrate/mourn the occasion, I propose deciding what could of happened to the original creator of IC2, and IC1 for that matter. What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

For those of you who don't know, on the 2nd of March, it will be 250 days since we heard from The All Mighty Dragon Load Alblaka. To celebrate/mourn the occasion, I propose deciding what could of happened to the original creator of IC2, and IC1 for that matter. What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

What could have happened:
    He could have gaven up on Minecraft or could have died (i hope he didnt, but thats a possibility after all).

What we should do:
    Move out IC² from experimental after finish all major reworks, turning it into IndustrialCraft³.
    Player would be the new leader, GregoriusT the co-leader, Thunderdark and RichardG (are they still active?) as coders, SirusKing as sprite artist, Imer as IC³ hoster and me as forum moderator (with a proper icon, pleeeease imer?).

GregTech would turn into a module of Industrialcraft, called "Intergalactical Industry".

• what we should do:
    -go ahead and move forward with the experimental...possibly ic3.
    -continue to be awesome

yeah...that's pretty much it.

• What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

I saw him a few months ago (okay, half a year) on a StarMade Forum. He made a pretty long suggestion if I do remember properly.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka was probably hired by a marketing company ("HAYO!") and got so distracted by his work that he can't come online here anymore.
    Regarding IC³... This must happen. Post by The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Post about cake

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

And so it has been 250 days. There, thread can be locked now :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.