250 Day Anniversary

• For those of you who don't know, on the 2nd of March, it will be 250 days since we heard from The All Mighty Dragon Load Alblaka. To celebrate/mourn the occasion, I propose deciding what could of happened to the original creator of IC2, and IC1 for that matter. What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• For those of you who don't know, on the 2nd of March, it will be 250 days since we heard from The All Mighty Dragon Load Alblaka. To celebrate/mourn the occasion, I propose deciding what could of happened to the original creator of IC2, and IC1 for that matter. What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

What could have happened:
    He could have gaven up on Minecraft or could have died (i hope he didnt, but thats a possibility after all).

What we should do:
    Move out IC² from experimental after finish all major reworks, turning it into IndustrialCraft³.
    Player would be the new leader, GregoriusT the co-leader, Thunderdark and RichardG (are they still active?) as coders, SirusKing as sprite artist, Imer as IC³ hoster and me as forum moderator (with a proper icon, pleeeease imer?).

GregTech would turn into a module of Industrialcraft, called "Intergalactical Industry".

• what we should do:
    -go ahead and move forward with the experimental...possibly ic3.
    -continue to be awesome

yeah...that's pretty much it.

• What do you guys think about the idea and/or what happened to him?

I saw him a few months ago (okay, half a year) on a StarMade Forum. He made a pretty long suggestion if I do remember properly.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka was probably hired by a marketing company ("HAYO!") and got so distracted by his work that he can't come online here anymore.
    Regarding IC³... This must happen. Post by The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Post about cake

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• And so it has been 250 days. There, thread can be locked now :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.