[IC2 Exp][1.6.4] IC2 Recipe Fixer mini mod

• I have placed IC2Fixes.jar into mods folder, and according to the I have placed IC2Fixes.jar into mods folder, and according to the log, it loaded successfully. But for some reason there are no changes in the game. Recipes are still the same. Any hints on what might be the problem?

Problem solved:
    I haven't added IC2Fixes.jar into client mods folder because I thought it was server side only. Now when I have added it to the client too, it works great. I wish this fix was server side only, so players don't have to be bugged with placing the mod into theirs mod folder, but I suppose that's not possible.

Chocohead:
    Thanks for the help bro. :)

• i have IC2 397 and gregtech 4.08s (last for 1.6.4)
    but i dont see Trade-o-mat and personal safe recipes (nothing displayed)
    any help please?

• i have IC2 397 and gregtech 4.08s (last for 1.6.4)
    but i dont see Trade-o-mat and personal safe recipes (nothing displayed)
    any help please?

Use the GregTech Trade-O-Mat and Personal Safe.

• iridium drill have changed recipe too?
    recipe from nei dont work..

p - iridium reinforced plate
    d - diamond drill
    c - energy crystal

- p -
    p d p
    - c -

thanks

edit: ignore this.. file not correctly uploaded to server.

• Problem solved:
    I haven't added IC2Fixes.jar into client mods folder because I thought it was server side only. Now when I have added it to the client too, it works great. I wish this fix was server side only, so players don't have to be bugged with placing the mod into theirs mod folder, but I suppose that's not possible.

Chocohead:
    Thanks for the help bro. :)

It is not possible make it only serverside. Client need synchonize recipes with server.

• Hello! There is one more terrible bug in IC2E #397. Wires do not explode! Noone! Seriously, I can connect two MFSU with tin wire and nothing happens! Can you add one extra fix to your addon? ._.

That is not a bug. The IC2 Devs don't want peoples' machines exploding whilst changing the electrical system. And plus, that is internally fixed in IC2's main core. Meaning, no-one may touch it without punishment.

• Hello! There is one more terrible bug in IC2E #397. Wires do not explode! Noone! Seriously, I can connect two MFSU with tin wire and nothing happens! Can you add one extra fix to your addon? ._.

My addon fix only IC2 recipes when GregoriusT totally broke IC2 recipe api.