Machines with overclockers

• Not sure if this is intended or being worked on but you can put a lot of overclockers in a 32 eu/t machine without it draining power, transformer upgrades doesn't seem to have any effect.
    In my experience if you put more than 1-2 overclockers the power starts draining fast as the machine needs more power, this is where you should put in transformer upgrades with a suitable cable.
    My setup has a MFE direct with gold cables to these machines: macerator, furnace, compressor, etc.. without issue, transformer upgrades doesn't seem to do anything.

Using IC2EXP 397

• Transformer upgrades are supposed to make machines accept a higher voltage than what they do normally.
    MFE connecte with simple macerators would normally blow them up.
    So transformers will not act like if it improved anything. It will just prevent machines from blowing up.

How is your MFE powered? (if the MFE receives 32EU/tick, it will wait until it can output 512 EU at once, so it will give in average 32 EU/tick, cause it will need 16 ticks to output 512 EU).

• I got 7 IC2 Semifluid Generators powered by fuel going into one MFE, out that MFE is HV cables to another MFE then gold cables to my machines ie; macerator (with no upgrades or with doesn't matter). I even hooked up a basic macerator to a HV cable coming out of a MFSU powered by my nuclear reactor and 4 railcraft turbines, no explosions, works per normal.

• Official Post

didn't they disable machines blowing up? I thought they had done that until they fixed some other things

Yes, which is why:

no explosions

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.