[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Yeah a list of objects is helpfull... But then instead of doing two lists (fluid/items) you could have done one list with Object and you simply were easier done, because you simpy check if everything in both lists are given (input from machine and the recipe) then you say it is a valid recipe.

Yes, this is an option.
    Chocohead, try out new version.

• Official Post

Chocohead, try out new version.

It's reached the closes it's got, but it won't process once the fluids are in. Also you can put seed oil in the water tank, and cells put into the seed oil tank will return empty ones in the water section.

• It's reached the closes it's got, but it won't process once the fluids are in. Also you can put seed oil in the water tank, and cells put into the seed oil tank will return empty ones in the water section.

IRL you can pour a molten steel in a gasoline tank of your car. You have to just don't do it. I hope you didn't forget put a coiler nearby in properly direction, supported with energy, with electric motor in it and with empty output slot. I tried this with old forge version with only IC2, Forestry and IHL installed and everything works fine to me.

• Official Post

I hope you didn't forget put a coiler nearby in properly direction

Uhhhhhh, no....

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I forgot/never realised I needed one.

So now it works, but there's no output, the glass dust is just consumed. Do I need something else to take the output as well? So that's what the slot in the coiler is for...

Looking at it, the coiler is only animated for about 90% of the wire mill's progress, it stops before the glass dust fully processed and is added onto the fibre.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Edited once, last by Chocohead: Found it ().

• Official Post

One other thing, once you make the fibreglass into mesh, you end up with an 128m length of fibreglass left that's useless as you can't put it back into the coiler to extend it so it can be used.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The tier 2 molds (the ones that need liquid glass and I've been trying to make for a month and a half now) don't appear to accept liquid, or at least the rolling machine one doesn't.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

:O Long tooptip actually helped. I thought it was the same as the normal ones.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Good news, I've managed to confirm that it is possible to get to the fractionating column in survival, and everything needed to get it, including the Rolling Machine, the Wooden Rolling Machine, the Wiremill, the Chemical Reactor and the loom. You really don't realise how long the crafting chain is until you make it ;)

Although the fluid tooltips seem to not scale when the window is resized.

• I realize that. I successfully attempt to craft mirrors on kirara 1 (this is also hardcore). And find out, that they have bug when they try to reflect crystal chest from iron chest mod. Good news, i know how to fix this.

• I need to be actualized in the modded community. Time to make a pack with a few mods (matter overdrive, TE3 and such) but I've also decided to install IHL just to once in my life get the cool stuff from it!
    BTW, the fractioning column is used as a distillery? If so I can balanced my pack!

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Oh man this stupid phone keyboard..
    Balance*

Also you may expect questions from me in a bit about "how to..", so I'll ask them instead of IRC as the ones I've asked on IRC were just small ones.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Official Post

How feasible would it be to add an item that can point you towards certain ores, especially the ones in IHL? The IC2 scanners help a lot, but it still forces you to wander around your world until you get lucky. Railcraft Saltpeter has a similar problem that is blends very well in the desert sand so spotting it can be very difficult to do.

In an unrelated suggestion, how about adding a cracking recipe to turn the fuel oil into fuel? On it's own it's not that widely used (it can only make mineral oil, that you don't need that much of for the amount of fuel oil you get) while fuel can be used to generate RF through Buildcraft as well as EU from the semi-fluid generator.

I see this too much.