[1.6.4] Ambient Craft :: Technic Launcher |200+ Mods - Industrial Craft 2 Experimental + Addons - Hardmode Survival and Building server|

• WARNING: Requires 64-bit Java and additional memory assigned to your launcher to run properly!
    This massive modpack will take a decent amount of power to run it. First launch will take some time.

Our Website: ambientcraft.com
    Server Information: ambientcraft.com/reloaded
    More Information about us: ambientcraft.com/about
    Modlist: ambientcraft.com/forum/modlist

Technic Launcher: technicpack.net/download
    Technic Modpack: technicpack.net/modpack/ambientcraft
    Technic Platform URL: http://www.technicpack.net/api…ck/ambient-craft-reloaded
    Server Address: 69.25.207.151:25568

Need Help? Check out or tutorial here: ambientcraft.com/reloaded/tutorial

We only have 30 player slots currently, but we are always willing to expand the slots and server's memory to keep players
    happy and lag to a minimum! We are also working on adding PvP arenas, Spleef, and we are now hosting building competitions.

• Check out our youtube video

http://youtu.be/MjTIrJtna3I

Greif Protection
    We use a forge mode called MyTown Protection. MyTown has an active modual type of protection, this
    means everytime a mod is added to the server MyTown will detect it and find anything that could cause
    grief to a player's town and stops it. This mod protects against 99% of ways to grief another player!
    Its a very simple style of protection because you don't claim by blocks or make payments or play for hours
    to get more claims, you just claim by chunks! We give our players a healthy amount of chunks to claim, so
    right off the bat you can protect the area you find in our 24k world and get building!

Banned Items
    We only have around 30 banned items, although this is not very many at all considering we have over 30,000
    items in the modpack! We only ban griefing, lag causing, over powered items. And they're banned for everyone.

• Coming to the server soon,

Labyrinth and Snail Race multi-worlds! Join us and have fun racing other players morphed as a snail, or get lost looking for treasure in an ever changing maze with traps tunnels pyramids and more!

Snail Races Map will have 3 different courses to start with, and we will add more race courses as time goes on and our community grows! Morph into a snail and race your friends slowly but steadily through a maze with twists, turns, boosts, and traps!

Labyrinth Map will have a maze that contains walls that change according to player interaction and just random time collections. With refilling loot chests, exits to other temples and harder mazes, deadly traps, and mob spawners you will always be fighting for your life here! But you will be fighting for the reward of diamonds, iridium, gold, iron, lapis, redstone, books, armor, tools, solar panels, blocks, and much more!

Join our community today and you'll have a chance to share your ideas with us as we create the worlds!

• Updated our plugins today and we will be adding an abundance of new mods with updates to all of our old ones soon!

Join us for some fun, we're making new friends every day.

• Official Post

Banned Items
    We only have around 30 banned items, although this is not very many at all considering we have over 30,000
    items in the modpack! We only ban griefing, lag causing, over powered items. And they're banned for everyone.

Haven't actually seen a list of these 30 banned items yet, even on your own website :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Cool. Another server that is just cramming mods in it.

Actually our mods aren't crammed. We have the amount of mods that we have to allow players to chose what they want to do, not be forced to do the same thing over and over. Everything has been balanced and we provide a challenge with a series of plugins and mods. If you don't like something just ignore it.

• Haven't actually seen a list of these 30 banned items yet, even on your own website :P

Our ban list can be found in-game. But here is a current list for you ~

• Electric Fence
    • MaxPower Box
    • Industrial Credit
    • Dislocation Focus
    • Nuke
    • iTNT
    • SPAMR
    • Iron Spikes
    • Matter Cannon
    • HE TNT
    • LE TNT
    • Anchor Cart
    • Mechanical Pig
    • Endersoul hand
    • Sacred Rubber Sapling
    • Steam Turbine
    • Bedrock Portal
    • Emperor's Chalice
    • Lucky Block
    • Golden Egg
    • Diamond Dolly
    • Chunk Loader
    • Gelid Enderium BattleWrench
  • Actually our mods aren't crammed. We have the amount of mods that we have to allow players to chose what they want to do, not be forced to do the same thing over and over. Everything has been balanced and we provide a challenge with a series of plugins and mods. If you don't like something just ignore it.

If I could correct you there, but I'm not seeing the concept of this pack, and that I said nothing about doing the same thing over and over, even though this is somewhat I'm seeing here. I'm saying do something that hasn't been done before. My continuation version of survival island was a unique start because the last time a survival island was ever made was back in beta 1.6/7(2011), plus some of the mods I used were never focused on because anyone who streaming it wasn't going deep within those mods. I see about 10 packs that are very alike from one and another. The main difference is it's under different logos. Even look on the Technic Platform website. I have here, 4 great examples of what I'm talking about; Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack and Yogscast Moonquest pack. One's similar to yours are Treeit, and the Era do Futuro pack. They all have almost the same mods and have not a challenge but a hard time to load. I think yours and the Treeit pack are the only ones with permissions to even use the majority of the mods in the pack. I hope at least.

• If I sound like a bone crusher. I wouldn't disagree. I'm not trying to but I'm trying to do is prove a point. That's all.

• Official Post

Mechanical Pig

How could you not like the pig? :huh:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If I could correct you there, but I'm not seeing the concept of this pack, and that I said nothing about doing the same thing over and over, even though this is somewhat I'm seeing here. I'm saying do something that hasn't been done before. My continuation version of survival island was a unique start because the last time a survival island was ever made was back in beta 1.6/7(2011), plus some of the mods I used were never focused on because anyone who streaming it wasn't going deep within those mods. I see about 10 packs that are very alike from one and another. The main difference is it's under different logos. Even look on the Technic Platform website. I have here, 4 great examples of what I'm talking about; Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack and Yogscast Moonquest pack. One's similar to yours are Treeit, and the Era do Futuro pack. They all have almost the same mods and have not a challenge but a hard time to load. I think yours and the Treeit pack are the only ones with permissions to even use the majority of the mods in the pack. I hope at least.

You are right there are packs that are similar to ours that we could have used. However, I enjoyed building the pack and the experience I have gained from it. Further, we can control exactly what we won't and don't want by using a pack of our own. As our group started when direwolf20 pack was released we wanted more and less of certain things, so I decided to create a pack. Ambient Craft has been around and populated since December 2013. We have all mods enabled except for Power Suits at this time.

It would be very difficult to do something that has never been done before, there are thousands of minecraft servers. Modded or not. We're just trying to get our name out like everyone else, and cohesive mod abundance is what we have to offer.

We have a variety of aesthetic mods which our players enjoy building with, along with just being able to build structures to whatever you can think up we have a ton of tech mods. Each players has their preferences, however IC2 and TE are favorites still. My favorite mods right now are Chisel, Carpenters Blocks, Rotary Craft, and the abundance of IC2 addons. Our current players don't think the mods are clustered at all, they're just options. We try our best to provide a lagless environment, as we feel virtually no block lag and only occasional hiccups.

• No GregTech? :O

Haha we voted on it and the community came out to a 1:1 vote. We decided not to add it. I wanted GT because of the end-game opportunities but some players aren't comfortable with all of the changes.

• Updated mob-spawning and refreshed our multi-worlds. Sea Creatures now correctly spawn in our oceans! Less populated spawns for better performance and balanced adventure.