None of the recipes are working for me

• None of the recipes are working for me, I dunno why. That's the only thing broken for me, although in the creative menu, the industrialcraft tab shows as itemGroup.IC2 which may have something to do with it. MinecraftGhast

• Official Post

Mine gueses 1.7, complete with wacky 1.7 NEI. But I'd still in bed so it might not be

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• hey i have a very similar issue its probably because im in experimental dl but it seems im not able to craft any machines tools and stuff are fine so far as i can tell anyway,
    just the machines are missing e.g solar panel, batbox, wind yurbine etc
    is their something im missing or is it the experimental build?

industrialcraft-2_2.1.447-experimental was the latest build that seem to work with the forge loader im using 10.12.0.1047

• hey i have a very similar issue its probably because im in experimental dl but it seems im not able to craft any machines tools and stuff are fine so far as i can tell anyway,
    just the machines are missing e.g solar panel, batbox, wind yurbine etc
    is their something im missing or is it the experimental build?

industrialcraft-2_2.1.447-experimental was the latest build that seem to work with the forge loader im using 10.12.0.1047

1. Don't hijack other's threads.
    2. Spell and use grammar properly, or at least make an attempt to do so.
    3. Make sure you are using the correct recipes.