[1.7.2]LithiumNetwork IC2 v2.0/2.1 (Need staff who plays mc 24/7 respond here)

• LithiumNetwork Is on ic2 v2.0/2.1[align=-webkit-center]Lithiumcraft[align=-webkit-center]This Server is only on ic2 v2.0/2.1 for mc 1.7.2[align=-webkit-center]come and join and live in dorms with your friends or with other people.[align=-webkit-center] This server is now open for people who wants to play ic2 only[align=-webkit-center]all you need is forgemodloader and v2.0/2.1 ic2 to play[align=-webkit-center]IP:[align=-webkit-center]71.12.169.35 :thumbup: [align=-webkit-center]

• Official Post

Such formatting

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Dodgy formatting aside, it really needs some other mods, at least Buildcraft, Railcraft and Forestry. Just IC2, Bukkit and Minecraft is realistically too Spartan to be fun after a while :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• According to the Admin I spoke with, the "Resource World" (overworld) is reset periodically, and players live in or rent out (not sure...?) literal Iron-Block/Glass Cuboids ("dorms") in a void world. They plan on adding "habs" (habitats?) for players to buy (with iron blocks) and build in.