[16x] Minimalist Technology (GT6/GT5E)

• Update v1.14 : (1.13 was an unreleased version)
    - Now compatible with 5.03m
    - New ore textures. Highly WIP.
    - Polarizer, Electromagnetic Separator, Autoclave
    - Changed all overlays containing letters, since placing them in a certain way reversed the letters.
    - Dark Concrete and Light Concrete.
    - Screenshot album updated to reflect the changes.

• Someone just tweeted me this and I love it! If you don't mind I'd like to try them out in my LP. Will link of course.

One question, Vexitos makes a Resource Pack for me (https://github.com/Vexatos/BevoPack/releases) where it is the Unity Texture Pack along with a bunch of other stuff he makes changing localizations and adding in helpfull stuff for my color blindness. Would you be opposed to me asking him to add this into the resource pack he makes for me? I do redistribute it, but will credit you wherever we can.

• Someone just tweeted me this and I love it! If you don't mind I'd like to try them out in my LP. Will link of course.

One question, Vexitos makes a Resource Pack for me (https://github.com/Vexatos/BevoPack/releases) where it is the Unity Texture Pack along with a bunch of other stuff he makes changing localizations and adding in helpfull stuff for my color blindness. Would you be opposed to me asking him to add this into the resource pack he makes for me? I do redistribute it, but will credit you wherever we can.

Sure, go ahead ! As long as I'm credited, I don't mind.
    However, even if this pack has the essentials covered, keep in mind it's not fully completed yet, and may be subject to some small tweaks over time.

-----------

By the way, I didn't mention it on this forum yet, but I always announce on Twitter when a new version of this resource pack is released along with my other stuff, so if you don't want to check this thread often for updates, you might consider following me at @pyrolusite76.

• Also, double post !

Update v1.16 :
    - Updated for GT 5.05.10
    - Energy Detector
    - Some tweaks on Concrete bricks (shading fix)
    - Detector covers tweaks
    - Nuggets mold (finally !)
    - GT "Universal Cells"
    - More crops (Lemon, Tomato, Big Tomato)

Glad you like it, Pyro is basically God :)
    I have re-subbed since you started the GT LP too, hope this makes Grag's textures less crap

• So, since people are asking me for using my resource packs in their public modpacks, I updated the thread with mostly common sense.

I also slightly updated PGTAT with a new readme properly crediting me, with a direct link to this forum thread, so that if you don't plan on merging my textures with another resource pack or modifying them, crediting is already done, and you'll only have to do it on your website/forum thread.

• Hi there !

You might have noticed the lack of updates recently. University is taking a bigger chunk of my time than I expected, so, yeah, slow updates.
    Thanks to the way GregTech handles textures, missing machine block textures should not be a problem, since there's an overlay that differenciate the machine, and a "block background" already covered that won't change anytime soon, only the GUIs will be missing.

Since I'm forced to take a day off today, an update for this pack should happen, along with basic TerraFirmaCraft support for PCM, and AppleCore support for PFM/PFMHUD.

EDIT : Also, I changed my nickname on this forum. Being able to change it is a nice feature, and I never noticed until now.

• Awesome work!
    Just keep going please!

By the way, I am a Chinese fun of your texture pack series.
    Thus, I request a licences from you to transmit these cool texture packs to mcbbs which is currently most biggest minecraft forum in China.
    I just wanna these texture packs more popular in China and the author name would be noticed clearly.

• Awesome work!
    Just keep going please!

By the way, I am a Chinese fun of your texture pack series.
    Thus, I request a licences from you to transmit these cool texture packs to mcbbs which is currently most biggest minecraft forum in China.
    I just wanna these texture packs more popular in China and the author name would be noticed clearly.

I allow you to make a thread on mcbbs about my resource packs as long as :
    - There's a proper link to my thread on Minecraft Forum, which is here : http://www.minecraftforum.net/…urce-packs-pcm-pcmhud-1-5.
    - Links for downloads and/or access to my threads are not behind an adfly or whatever similar system.

As a side note, my MCF thread has direct links leading to this thread as well, so if you had to use only one link, use this one.
    Also, I'd advise you to redirect people here and on MCF for the downloads, if you don't want to update the download links everytime on your mcbbs thread, but that's up to you.

• I allow you to make a thread on mcbbs about my resource packs as long as :
    - There's a proper link to my thread on Minecraft Forum, which is here : http://www.minecraftforum.net/…urce-packs-pcm-pcmhud-1-5.
    - Links for downloads and/or access to my threads are not behind an adfly or whatever similar system.

As a side note, my MCF thread has direct links leading to this thread as well, so if you had to use only one link, use this one.
    Also, I'd advise you to redirect people here and on MCF for the downloads, if you don't want to update the download links everytime on your mcbbs thread, but that's up to you.

I accept these conditions.
    Also, I will upload pack file to baidu pan(likes dropbox but in china) to let faster download for user.
    No body will earn money on this I promise.

Finally, appreciate!

• Hey Pyrolusite, I really like your Textures for IC2 and Gregtech and a few of my friends and people on the Server also really like it. :thumbup: Keep up the good work.
    So I am going to put the Gregtech / IC2 textures inside the modpack itself, just wanted to let you know.
    And while im at it, this is our Modpack

Greets from Germany