• Update v1.17 :
    - Updated for GT 5.05.13
    - Tiered gems
    - Scanner and Printer GUI fix
    - Sifter, Fluid Heater, Slicing Machine
    - All molds and Slicing Machine shapes
    - Basic tin cells fluid texture tweak

Screenshot of the new additions :

Food textures will come in a later update, I don't feel like tweaking all of them right now. I'll probably finish crops at the same time.

By the way :

To be honest, I was not expecting the resource pack to work that well...! Especially given the fact it's far from being some kind of higher res textures or anything.
    My thanks to people who spread the word.

• By the way :

To be honest, I was not expecting the resource pack to work that well...! Especially given the fact it's far from being some kind of higher res textures or anything.
    My thanks to people who spread the word.

I don't think that the resolution is that important, what is most important (atleast to me) that the textures look good, but most texturepacks don't really apeal to me when having low resolutions(they just don't look good)
    but I really like your textures, even though they don't have high resolution, they still look really great
    So keep up the good work :)
    I got one thing I don't really like in this pack and that are the ores, but other than that everything looks really good (maybe you could change them somethime in the future)

• Yo Pyro, I was thinking, have you considered doing IHL textures?
    I was setting out to make some, then got lazy and then got hit with a buttload of schoolwork.

• WARNING : As of GregTech v5.6, all the basic machines overlays has been moved elsewhere, making PGTAT incompatible with it.
    A fix will be released ASAP, either as v1.17b or v1.18 if I have the time to make more content.

• Update v1.18 :
    - Updated for GT 5.6 (= textures location problem now fixed)
    - Microwave, Arc Furnace, Plasma Arc Furnace
    - Ruby-like gems now have their own textures as well
    - Wrench, Crowbar and Handsaw tweaks

Note 1 : The new ore texture is here since 1.17, and the pump module cover you can see through the tanks are here since the early versions of this resource pack.
    Note 2 : The small tanks come from ExtraCells, an AE2 add-on that handles fluids, available here, and the lamps come from RedLogic, available here.

Plasma arc furnace GUI as a bonus :

• But it could be better if you also add download link.

This won't happen, for a few reasons :
    - I don't see the point of adding older downloads.
    - GT evolves constantly, by adding new machines, new items, etc. The pack must be updated as well to reflect these changes, changes that are obviously not integrated in older versions.
    - I directly work on the lastest version of the resource pack and overwrite it, because they are improvements and not drastic art style changes.
    - I only keep a resource pack 1 version older than the current one on Mediafire in case something bad happens. Otherwise, I'm not archiving older versions.