Crafting Issues in 1.7.2? (Specifically Iron Furnaces and Forge Hammers)

• So I recently decided to download IC2 because it sounded like a fun idea, and upon testing a few things, i noticed I couldn't make either the Forge Hammer or Iron Furnaces. I'm using the recommended 1.7.2 Forge download, as well as 1.7.2 (Build #419) IC2. Specifically, I'd place all the necessary items in the correct setup, but nothing appeared in the product box (or whatever it's proper name is).

I also tried using NEI 1.7.2 to find the proper recipes (tried legacy and experimental recipes beforehand), but it didn't display a recipe... I guess I could always just "trade" items using NotEnoughItems, but is there a reason why it's not working? Do I just suck at drag and dropping, or is this a widespread problem?

On a slightly related note, should I just attempt to use a later/earlier build?

• So I recently decided to download IC2 because it sounded like a fun idea, and upon testing a few things, i noticed I couldn't make either the Forge Hammer or Iron Furnaces. I'm using the recommended 1.7.2 Forge download, as well as 1.7.2 (Build #419) IC2. Specifically, I'd place all the necessary items in the correct setup, but nothing appeared in the product box (or whatever it's proper name is).

I also tried using NEI 1.7.2 to find the proper recipes (tried legacy and experimental recipes beforehand), but it didn't display a recipe... I guess I could always just "trade" items using NotEnoughItems, but is there a reason why it's not working? Do I just suck at drag and dropping, or is this a widespread problem?

You shouldn't really report bugs or ask for support if you are using a very early build...

• Official Post

Yes. Definitely.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.