[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• As a random an observer. Don't worry about new features. Worry about 1.7.10 support then making it stable. If you commit to taking on a job of updating someone else mod they created then you need to be loyal to the people who supported this entire time. You update it make it stable and from there if they choose to continue with your new additions that you add overtime from there on that is up to them. But you should not be worried about adding new content till you know all the kinks been worked out and stable for 1.7.10.

I myself am Not touching this because you seem so aggressive and eager to add new features now that you have control over the project. Its a turn off myself and I just wanted to share some my experience and feedback.

Good luck.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• As a random an observer. Don't worry about new features. Worry about 1.7.10 support then making it stable. If you commit to taking on a job of updating someone else mod they created then you need to be loyal to the people who supported this entire time. You update it make it stable and from there if they choose to continue with your new additions that you add overtime from there on that is up to them. But you should not be worried about adding new content till you know all the kinks been worked out and stable for 1.7.10.

I myself am Not touching this because you seem so aggressive and eager to add new features now that you have control over the project. Its a turn off myself and I just wanted to share some my experience and feedback.

Good luck.

You probably have a point. I haven't really been working on new features much though, besides from new recipes and new textures (scratch that, I'm not working on textures, Pyro is :D). Zuxelus has a 1.7.10 build that he's been testing a little bit. I'm taking a small break off of this mod to make my own IC2 addon (IndustrialEx).

In other news, I got a PM on the FTB forums with a way huge list of suggestions. Probably not going to work on any of it until this mod is stable...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• thanks for giving a sneak peek at the new features sorry for not saying that a while ago i was busy creating a modpack and your mods in it, its supposed to be a private pack on the ATLauncher so far its doing fine. keep up the good work! (has someone ever done a graffiti or spray paint mod?)

• thanks for giving a sneak peek at the new features sorry for not saying that a while ago i was busy creating a modpack and your mods in it, its supposed to be a private pack on the ATLauncher so far its doing fine. keep up the good work! (has someone ever done a graffiti or spray paint mod?)

FTB > ATL imo :-p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Not for unofficial packs. FTB is useless at unofficial pack support. Technic has the best unofficial pack support IMO.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not for unofficial packs. FTB is useless at unofficial pack support. Technic has the best unofficial pack support IMO.

The problem with Technic is the lack of regard for permissions. No one moderates it, which is actually kind of scary since it would be but so easy to slip a virus into a "modpack".

• Pyro's textures are a lot better then Zuxelus' textures :D :P

Don't ask me what it does, something about generators :P (Zuxelus made it)

• Official Post

No wonder we're not getting releases faster, they're having a drawing competition :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Those are two different items :-p

But since you mentioned it, a drawing contest may be fun. I'll be sure to enter :-p

• Fan art contest!

Whoever wins, uh, gets free candy! (Note: candy not guaranteed)

• Official Post

OK, you're on!

*Puts on arty music*

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I call it, The Dragon Lord's Initial Nuclear Experiments

Not bad right?

I see this too much.

• I call it, The Dragon Lord's Initial Nuclear Experiments

Not bad right?

Pretty good, you've beat me for sure :P looks like a kitty cat though :P