[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Official Post

Gee thanks :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• FTB > ATL imo :-p

Reason for ATLauncher you need to change the perm gen size or it wont work literally every mod was freiking out until i added perm gen sixe in regular minecraft and ATLauncher because we are having a server and he can only do ATLauncher

• The FTB wiki is now dubbed as the official Nuclear Control wiki. Yup, doing a gregtech. Doesn't have any information yet though :P I just made a NavBox, which was kind of difficult.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• New build 1.7.10.02.

- Fixed small bug with infopanels.

A small bug report: When I slant the information panels up/down, the client disconnects from the server. Neither server nor client crashes though.

- Changed code to use new NodeStats for counters (EnergyCounter and AverageCounter). Counters should work with new IC2Exp builds (~ 2.2.576+).

• I'm not seeing the reactor sensor location card, only liquid, generator, and counter sensor location cards. I'm running the 1.7.10 build. Am I missing something, perhaps?

Don't mind my stupidity. All is well.

• New build 1.7.10.02.

- Fixed small bug with infopanels.

- Changed code to use new NodeStats for counters (EnergyCounter and AverageCounter). Counters should work with new IC2Exp builds (~ 2.2.576+).

Could you update original post, with a download link for the new version, or post the download link here in the thread? :)

Regards,
    ShamblerDK

• Didn't understand. There is a link in the beginning of the thread.

Yeah, it's sort of unobvious though, since it links to a post that links to where the downloads are. Changed it so it links directly to the downloads page.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Quoted from "Zuxelus"

Didn't understand. There is a link in the beginning of the thread.
    Yeah, it's sort of unobvious though, since it links to a post that links to where the downloads are. Changed it so it links directly to the downloads page.

Heh, I must have been blind. Thanks for updating the links though.

Also, thanks for continuing this amazing mod. I've used this SO much in the past, and now I will again.

• game crashed when use IC2 #589:

With IC2 #586 works fine, some api changes in the IC2 imho.

• I just noticed that you can only build the Panel Expansions with oak wood this should be fixed soon ;)

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• Next version should include a fixed config handler as well (as discovered by me :p).

• One should always search for the light in these dark times.

It would also be worth searching for better textures then mine :p