[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I loved how on the old version of nuclear control, you could add sounds to the howler alarm by going into the mod file. Could you possibly do the same thing on here by listing some instructions? This mod helps me alot btw. :D

• There's a short guide on the wiki :)

lol glad that was the first page I made, definitely has been asked to many times :)

New version! Nuclear Control 2.0.5a-Unicorn (because that's what happens when I'm dev!).
    This version fixes many bugs, reimplements the lamp (for the last hopefully!). This version also introduces capes for us devs (which is only me right now, because the cape's blank. Sorry Z!) thanks to Jadar. More information here .

Normal Download
    Src

Plenty of stuff still todo though.

May I ask if your capes work? I've been working with Jadar trying to find out why the capes wont work for me in my mod.

• Seems to work fine. You might have a broken JSON file, it's way to easy to accidentally break those. Here 's mine for reference.

Btw, anyone know Shedar's real mc username? Also Zuxelus needs to give me his (hopefully he's not on full hiatus).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Ok so, when I tried to add my own sound, I did everything correct. But when I opened up my world, the alarm showed no options for sounds, not even the default. I checked all the names in all the files repeatedly, and nothing was wrong. :/

• Ok so, when I tried to add my own sound, I did everything correct. But when I opened up my world, the alarm showed no options for sounds, not even the default. I checked all the names in all the files repeatedly, and nothing was wrong. :/

You might of did the JSON file wrong, it's easy to mess up, especially without noticing. Go ahead and attach your jar, and a log might be useful too.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

happened to me also during my first json edit ever - I put a comma after the last line with alarms. Make sure it looks like this:

notice the lack of comma after the last line

• Sphax's Nuclear Control patch has been updated here . I think it's the first resource pack :P

• So, for halloween I made if you jump into lava and burn all your stuff you get all your items back along with a stack of extra diamonds ;) feel free to try it.

• Official Post

What happens if my inventory is full when I die? Will my iridium drill for example get replaced by a stack of diamonds? Does the lava have to be flowing or stationary?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What happens if my inventory is full when I die? Will my iridium drill for example get replaced by a stack of diamonds? Does the lava have to be flowing or stationary?

If it's full it just falls on your head, and the item just sits there not going into your inventory. Lava should be stationary.

You don't lose anything. I (no promises) promise.

• Official Post

Anyone who puts a large text shaped gap in their sentences mustn't be lying about such important things.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Technically I didn't lie :P I just said a self-contradicting statement.

• Official Post

Erm I have a complain with your Nuclear Control 2 mod:

I don't use this phrase lightly, but I've had the modding experience from hell. It all started when I took the package halloween easter egg holiday into a pool of stationary lava. I brought some gear I had lying around. Immediately, I noticed a problem. The lava pool had been completely pumped out, as I needed some lava to power stuff. Heyo I though, not a problem, and went to the nether. On trying to enter the nether a pigman killed me at the portal. Oh well, it could have been worse. I return to find the pigman in my gear, and willing to either continue to waste my sword's durability or force me to trash my own armour's durability. I give up on the pigman, and proceed to get 10 more obsidian and make a new nether portal. I light it, then enter the nether. In the nether, I had to walk 600 blocks to find lava, after the stuff needed more lava. Upon lava I jumped it, as the holiday brochure suggested. I respawned in my bed, and proceeded to go into the second portal. Unfortunately, the time it took to do that and walk the 600 blocks to the chunkloaded lava, my stuff had despawned. After trying to leave the nether from the disappointment, I ended up at the first portal, and was killed by the angry pigman. It turned out that he had infact quite a grudge against me. I tried to respawn and get over the incident, but it turns out the stuff had exploded from not having enough power and my bed was obstructed/missing. I then ended up at the world spawn, next to the angry pigman. While stuck in an eternal death loop until my sword broke, I noticed the fact Nuclear Control 2 does not have Modloader support. This very much ruined the experience.

I request that you add Modloader support, and update Modloader to 1.7.10.

Overall, I'd find your feature hard to rate higher than a 8 out of 10.

I see this too much.