[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• I don't know how to use github :( but here i have my translation to pt_BR :) (it's just my first translation).

Awesome. I need to do an update to add Pyro's panel textures and your translation. I don't have anything added myself though :(

@Choco, sorry :P Feel free to make a new world?

chloe I see no reason not to support BDew's stuff, since I support railcraft's tanks. I'll probably get to it later, I think I planned Waila support first.

Actually, second thought, Bdew's mod might be a little bit hard to support, since it's written in scala. I can probably get past that though. Or I could just annoy someone with scala knowledge :P (Master? You there? :P)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

@Choco, sorry :P Feel free to make a new world?

Is it a free new world, is it included in the feature?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Then I don't want it. I've seen your "features".

Can someone send me a good world? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Here 's one of my old worlds. It's for modified 1.4.7 FTB Ultimate but should work nicely :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Just under 227 MB, in a zip, there's no way I have patience for that to download. Back to waiting for my sword to break at the hands of the angry pigman.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

should work nicely

You mean like your halloween feature? Ultimate is missing the backpacks mod, millenaire, Traincraft (apparently) and some TF2 mods. And, since this didn't even fit on the window, the log also says it's missing additional buildcraft objects, the diamond buckets mod, advanced repulsions system, mutant creatures, MFFS AND the weapons mod.

Yet this is meant to work nicely.

I see this too much.

• You mean like your halloween feature? Ultimate is missing the backpacks mod, millenaire, Traincraft (apparently) and some TF2 mods. And, since this didn't even fit on the window, the log also says it's missing additional buildcraft objects, the diamond buckets mod, advanced repulsions system, mutant creatures, MFFS AND the weapons mod.

Yet this is meant to work nicely.

That's what modified means :P none of them were too too important, just proceed without them.

• Official Post

I did. Your stuff seems really spread out, and I didn't find a particular main IC2 machine room. Did you ever even have one?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Oh, ok then. Guess I must have missed that part of the building.

The real scary part is how well it runs, 1.4.7 was so much nicer to your frame rate.

I see this too much.

• Someone called me? :P

• Glitchy glitchy, or just me?

I have the thermal monitor set to 17000 as I did for my old breeder reactor
    ( http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…ajfqxa22dmm6fk9g29hjgzr40 )

Which breeds uranium lighting fast (Like 16 minutes to have 4 cells recharged!)
    But it will never work without nuclear control to cut off the reactor for a few seconds to keep the temps down.

Anyway, I noticed that the thermal monitor cuts off the reactor as soon as I power it up - the screen goes red indicating the thermal monitor says the reacotr is at 17000 *C already - but the digital probe says it's only 600*C????

Basically, the thermal monitor is not reading the temp of the reactor correctly.

I'm running:
    MC 1.7.10
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.650-experimental
    and IC2NuclearControl-2.0.5a-Unicorn

Thanks!

• Reactors have changed; old reactors designs work differently.

• Great :thumbdown:

I read that old designs would work...
    And the reactor planner isn't updated I presume too...

Old fashion testing here we go!

Thanks for verifying that 8)