[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Damn these bugs. I need a new mod author. I think the second is a syncing issue or something... is this on a server or in single player?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Reddit's having fun with the panel extenders: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedth…s/3f8ft4/thats_not_right/

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• [Crash report]

sry for my english.
    To reproduce:
    1. place 5x5 reactor with red port and access hatch.
    2. use on it remote 5x5 kit
    3. add it to the monitor(advanced? i don't think so)
    4. attach reactor block to the reactor access hatch

Ps. i can't find a way to delete reactor block :( His placing was a mistake.

• Yeah XBony but you did not release my version yet... So that fault goes to your side...

My proof: I checked the line in the code that causes the crash:

Crash line:

Description: Ticking block entity java.lang.ClassCastException: ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric cannot be cast to ic2.core.block.reactor.tileentity.TileEntityReactorChamberElectric at shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.items.ItemCard55Reactor.update(ItemCard55Reactor.java:47)

My Code: https://github.com/xbony2/Nucl…temCard55Reactor.java#L47

Your Code: https://github.com/xbony2/Nucl…temCard55Reactor.java#L47

So i blame you. You simply think anything that you get is a Reactor chamber. I Simply ask for a IReactor and the function ask: Are you a IReactor, or are you a IReactorChamber, you ask the same question but you cast it to a Chamber no matter what...
    So please check next time the source before you blame someone else for your faults... (because the blame could come back to you!)

• Actually I haven't even touched the ItemCard55Reactor class even a little bit, so, um, can we both blame dmf444?

So yeah, you check your facts before you tell someone else to check their facts! :P

(My code would be even more worse and broken anyway : p)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I throwed your things just back. You gave me a blame. I sad what you did (you representing the mod) and now you correct your stuff please or give the new update out...

Anyway classic updates i a couple days (maybe even this friday) and it has a Steam reactor, so you have a new TODO which i already placed xD:
    https://github.com/xbony2/Nucl…ls/NuclearHelper.java#L26

Ill give you data if you want it. How much EU a Single Uraniumcell can produce^^" XDD

• Yeah XBony but you did not release my version yet... So that fault goes to your side...

My proof: I checked the line in the code that causes the crash:

Crash line:

sry for the post with log before )
    Yeap, it was a chamber, but I had already sent message to the moderation and can't edit post.
    Reactor was finished and card was used on them. Than I attached a chamber to the outer part(pressure vessel) of reactor and then server had crashed.

• sry for the post with log before )
    Yeap, it was a chamber, but I had already sent message to the moderation and can't edit post.
    Reactor was finished and card was used on them. Than I attached a chamber to the outer part(pressure vessel) of reactor and then server had crashed.

That is no problem... I fixed that bug with my Classic Port update... But xBony did not push it yet... (Note: this update takes longer then the Huge Update in IC2 Classic xD Which took 3 months)

• Next release of NC will probably happen after DMF444 finishes whatever he is working in his branch, if hopefully he does finish it. I haven't been doing much modding at all recently.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

Interesting choice of threads to ask this but...

Will IC2 update for 1.8?

No

Or will it never update from now on for further versions?

It should do, as long as 1.9 isn't any worse.

Do you have a rough estimate of when it will update

Depending on how broken everything is and how much time Player and Aroma have, anywhere I'd say from a few weeks to a few months.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I have little to no desire to update myself, same with IC2 as far as I can tell.

• Fair enough guys. I'm not impatient, I was just curious.
    1.8 is good but I think 1.9 is pretty crappy, except for holding torches in your hand while mining, that's needed.

Peffffffft, we're already had that for like a while.

• Fair enough guys. I'm not impatient, I was just curious.
    1.8 is good but I think 1.9 is pretty crappy, except for holding torches in your hand while mining, that's needed.

If mojang implements everything they promised to us mod authors, 1.9 will be really good for modding as it will have a better rendering and texture mechanic which is really close to the one of 1.8.10, so updating will be less nerve-racking. :D

• Official Post

Because 1.8 wasn't going to be much better by having a massive FPS boost and rendering improvements. Don't trust anything until it's been released.

I see this too much.