[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• New version- 2.3.3a-Exist .

This was going to be named "2.3.3a-Boobs". However, I realized this would be unfair to those, such as myself, that don't have any boobs. So then I was going to name it "2.3.3a-Nose", but not everyone has one of those either . Thus I named it after existence, which everyone has, except unicorns and some other stuff. Fortunately, nothing without existence can complain, so it's a win-win for everyone.

This fixes a few bugs, but not all of them.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

10/10 reasoning.

You really ought to name one of them Modloader.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So, as me being so nice, i translated your "freakin' mod" to Croatian. I believe almost nobody will use this translation, and maybe me(yes, i'm from Croatia) because IC2 itself isn't translated(i would've, but didn't have the time, the will and some words can't really be translated easily), and there are bound to be some imperfections, and Croatia has a bad economy so the chances for a person to have a pc that is capable of running Minecraft, Playing Minecraft, has installed IC2, and heard about this mod and installed it are pretty small, and to add to it the population is 4.7 million, but that didn't stop me!I've set it to UTF-8 and changed the name to hr_HR. I've tested it in game by placing it in the .jar file of the mod and it works perfectly!(not bad for a person who knows nothing about coding and making mods). Now all you have to do is place this file in the mod, change it to a .lang file bcs this forum doesn't support .lang files and release it in the new update.

Edit: i've changed the file in here as the old one was encoded in ANSI and didn't support the Croatian čćžšđ letters.

• Official Post

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Dear xbony2

I am putting Nuclearcontrol 2 in my modpack called Frozensoul that is to be released out on a launcher.If there's any issue with this i'll remove the mod from my pack.

• New version- 2.3.4a

Speiger reworked some of the reactor compatibility, and hr_HR was added (full changelog here , but you aren't missing much).

No fancy version names. Sorry.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Dear xbony2

I have recently changed my modpack name from Frozensoul, To Afterlife Souls Reborn. I am notifying you that the continuous use of your mod will be in my pack. If you have any issues of this i will remove it right away. This pack is going to be submitted to the FTB Third party pack team.

The third party pack code will be: ALSR

• Thx bro for your great mod but I've found out that when i try to place a big big advanced information panel with extenderand change its colour for example to orange, then after a few days in reality , parts of the panels will turn back to green while the others remain orange. Any solution to this? Thx very much :D

• Is it across a chunk? Are you using the latest version?

• Is it across a chunk? Are you using the latest version?

Is it across a chunk? Are you using the latest version?

Yep latest version but the panels are on the same plane and i've found that when the size of the panels are big, the problem is more likely to occur. I've met the problems many times and the size is 3x15 and the other panels also have the same problem

• If place IC2 reactor without(!) additional chambers, then take his coordinates with Remote Sensor Kit, walk more then 8 blocks of reactor, place Remote Thermal Monitor, charge it with any way, and place in it reactor's card - client and server crash, and crash repeats when try load this world again.

Sorry for ugly english.

• Official Post

If place IC2 reactor without(!) additional chambers, then take his coordinates with Remote Sensor Kit, walk more then 8 blocks of reactor, place Remote Thermal Monitor, charge it with any way, and place in it reactor's card - client and server crash, and crash repeats when try load this world again.

Sorry for ugly english.

It would help to have the actual crash report when it does

I see this too much.

• Same reactor I assume? I believe I see how to fix the error >.>