List of updated IC2 addons

• Where is buildcraft at the list of mods trhat play well with IC2?It is 1.7.10 updated

Eh. You almost need the buildcraft pipes to get far into IC2, but buildcraft is pretty replaceable, stuff like the pump and quarry have their own IC2 versions.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

You almost need the buildcraft pipes to get far into IC2

Do you?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Do you?

Well, you could use hoppers, but they're kinda annoying. I demand IC2 pipes! Where's Thunderdark when you need him!?

Maybe I'll make an addon someday if Mr. Dark doesn't get his rear in gear.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Thunderdark was on Forgecraft 1 for quite a while. Ejector upgrades are all you really need unless you're doing something pretty or flat or the like.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

ARS doesn't actually work though. Advanced Machines does.

I see this too much.

• Updating this list with a welcome back to addon creator F4113 (Who I haven't actually heard of before, but a warm welcome anyway :p).

• Official Post

* F4113N (It's fallenbeast, just with numbers) ;)

I see this too much.

• SpwnX sneakily updated this list without me :P updated it again.

• Official Post

Naaaaaah. Since there are still 1.6.4 mods to update (probably) :P

I see this too much.

• Naaaaaah. Since there are still 1.6.4 mods to update (probably) :P

Pretty much just Unidye xD But that addon mostly just adds silly things :P

• Official Post

Oh yeah, Unidye. Sheeesh, is that the new Redpower? Will we suddenly get 4 clones all at once?

I see this too much.

• Someone needs to remind me to update this :S (TODO)

Updated. Wow, there's a lot of addons! :D

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Compact Watermills, they are not for 1.7.10. You can load the mod, the items will show up, but the client will crash upon placing the watermill. I've seen people reporting this, happened to me as well.

• Fixed that. The author claimed it would probably work, but int -> double changes disagree.

• By a lack of popular request I'm working on updated the list :P should be complete soon.