[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Iridium Mod v0.8 - Adds iridium ore to the world generation

• I'll see for the diamond pick, it is a good idea.
    For the rarity, the goal of this mod is to make the iridium easier to find, it is not only in dungeon chests but it be found in the world generation such as any other ores.

Great!

You see, when you open new doors, there is a price to pay. Now imagine... tonight, you look under your bed, and, lo and behold, you find a monster! And you're immediately eaten. Now, if you hadn't looked for the monster, you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds, instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But, with any luck, your sister or your brothers might have heard your screams, and your endeavor will serve as a valuable lesson to them.

• Maybe a rarity same as the Emerald Ore in Vanilla MC than it should be hard but easier than find it in a dungeon

P.S. I don't know how the code for the rarity is but maybe someone can find it in the Internet

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• Maybe a rarity same as the Emerald Ore in Vanilla MC than it should be hard but easier than find it in a dungeon

P.S. I don't know how the code for the rarity is but maybe someone can find it in the Internet

That's a good idea, I'll search for the emerald rarity but I think it is not the same since it is biome dependant ...
    But I think that my rates are too high ... I'll make some tests to try to make it harder to find that diamond, and I will re add ore duplication but I am considering to have a new route for the duplication

• That's a good idea, I'll search for the emerald rarity but I think it is not the same since it is biome dependant ...
    But I think that my rates are too high ... I'll make some tests to try to make it harder to find that diamond, and I will re add ore duplication but I am considering to have a new route for the duplication

could you add silver blocks as well? would be nice :) less common then gold?

• Found a bug: The Ore Washing Plant don't consume the Water when I wash Crushed Iridium

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• could you add silver blocks as well? would be nice :) less common then gold?

I am sorry but silver has nothing to do with my mod, I want it to be only focussed on Iridium

Found a bug: The Ore Washing Plant don't consume the Water when I wash Crushed Iridium

I have already seen that and I will try to fix it ;)
    EDIT: Found the problem: amount isn't written with 2 mm (ammount). That's it, next version will have this fix and the ore dictionnary for the Iridium Ore Block.

• Official Post

Your stone brick item doesn't have a texture ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• can i suggest dates or something to show which is newer on the first page? ... i know i have to stop and look and see version #'s to tell the diffrence

• Your stone brick item doesn't have a texture ;)

I know ;) , but I am not able to do it (textures are never made by me :whistling: ). So, if you can do it, I will be really happy :D.

can i suggest dates or something to show which is newer on the first page? ... i know i have to stop and look and see version #'s to tell the diffrence

I don't understand you ...

• This mod is very useful and great.

I had this name before IC2 exp added the "Iridium Drill". Please do not hate me because of my name :S

• Quoted from "Chocohead"

Your stone brick item doesn't have a texture
    I know , but I am not able to do it (textures are never made by me ). So, if you can do it, I will be really happy .

Quoted from "mementh"

can i suggest dates or something to show which is newer on the first page? ... i know i have to stop and look and see version #'s to tell the diffrence
    I don't understand you ...

he meant for the title of the addon at the top put the newest version # so people know what it is right away instead of scrolling down, he just worded it wrongly