[Addon ?] (Minecraft Version: 1.7.10) Transformer Convertors 2

• Alright, an update with Transformer Convertors 2...
    I've decided it would be the best option for me to just re-write whatever code I have left pertaining with BuildCraft. The problem is mainly the packet handling. I do have an idea of how to do it, but I'm not sure it'll work. :\
    In any-case, what would you like to see in my off-task projects? Project-benches in my own code, or something else? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Good samples of packet handling is in IC2 main code and you can get samples in forestry packet handling.
    Thx Player for samples :)

• Official Post

m

That is all the first post is right now :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Good samples of packet handling is in IC2 main code and you can get samples in forestry packet handling.
    Thx Player for samples :)

Well, thanks for that. I actually finally just implemented messages, so I don't think I'll be needing that little Class. Thanks for it though. I'll reference it if I run into problems.

That is all the first post is right now :D

Meh.

EDIT:

Yeah, I'll just use that example you gave. ;) My implementation isn't working.

EDIT EDIT:

I'll just sit here quietly...

• Well, to give a little "sneek-peek" of what I have planned for the engines...

1. No useless recycled-code from the old versions of the mod.
    2. New networking?
    3. New Dynamo Engine mechanics. Heating, cooling, etc...
    4. *Maybe* New hand-book for reading about engines *Maybe*

More things to come?

EDIT:

Also more lag because why not.

EDIT EDIT:

I found what was causing some major performance issues... it was my 'waiting' timer I implemented awhile back that I made for future purposes. (I'm not telling. ;) )

(Does anyone still read this stuff?)

• Official Post

I still read it :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• No, I actually wasn't implying this mod is dead :D
    I thought of IC2CA first. but I still want this badly. Huge rooms filled with electric engines was not THAT much fun. And it didn't work in reverse. So maybe yeah, it'd be cool if this was done. But take your time. I'd prefer a good update to a quick one ;D
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• I still read it :)

Well, it's nice to know that at-least one person still looks here every now and then. :)

No, I actually wasn't implying this mod is dead :D
    I thought of IC2CA first. but I still want this badly. Huge rooms filled with electric engines was not THAT much fun. And it didn't work in reverse. So maybe yeah, it'd be cool if this was done. But take your time. I'd prefer a good update to a quick one ;D
    - Shadow

Lol.
    I actually only need to fix the dynamo engine's model, and test the new optimised internal engine the dynamos have. Then bug fixing, testing etc...

But yeah, I will have to agree with you on this one, it's better to have a good update, than a quick one. Less bugs form that way. ;)

• Official Post

Well, my mod is now useless. :\

[WIP|1.7.10] EnetBridge 1.0

I have a useful job for you, why don't you try updating the reactor planner? :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It was in case you had nothing to do. But I guess you've still got Bluepower to do

I see this too much.

• It was in case you had nothing to do. But I guess you've still got Bluepower to do

I got plenty of other things to do. It's just that I don't like doing repetitive things. :\ Which they are.

However, I need a new name for that mod. I made myself look like a fool on twitter talking to Q.

• Official Post

However, I need a new name for that mod.

Greenpower? Master801 totally not Redpower mod mod? What's going to be in it, that might inspire better names

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Industrial Power? Red Craft?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

EDIT: Why did you even come in here? No-one ever comes in here. D:

I do. That's why :P

I see this too much.