[Addon ?] (Minecraft Version: 1.7.10) Transformer Convertors 2

• sorta, open blocks has stencils and you can paint quite a few vanilla blocks.

i knew someone would say that i meant an actual run around with a spray can with spraying effects (and sounds) as you spray walls

• I got plenty of other things to do. It's just that I don't like doing repetitive things. :\ Which they are.

However, I need a new name for that mod. I made myself look like a fool on twitter talking to Q.

dude we are almost exactly alike i really cant do repetitive things i just hate it and it soon gets boring, i like new things, thats why the only time ive defeated the ender dragon was on my server with my friends and ive had this game for a year and a half, i believe most of its from ADD

• dude we are almost exactly alike i really cant do repetitive things i just hate it and it soon gets boring, i like new things, thats why the only time ive defeated the ender dragon was on my server with my friends and ive had this game for a year and a half, i believe most of its from ADD

High-five. You deserve an internet cookie. :D

• Official Post

On another topic, do you want to make some new textures for me?

Sure :)

You deserve an internet cookie.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yep, this actually works. And quite fast actually.

A little note about my dynamo engines in general... they now store heat whenever you place a block that has the material of lava right next to it (in all six directions). Same things goes for water, except, that will lower the heat, however, increasing that chances that the engine will 'freeze' over. Meaning, you have to heat the engine up. If the engine gets too much heat it waits for a little bit (for the user to come regularly check on it), then explodes like it usually would. However, if the engine is frozen, you won't be able to click on the engine's gui. (I plan on making the engine explode almost instantly if it detects water and lava next to it.)

If you plan on using the Electric Dynamo Engines at all, I recommend using the Tier 4 engine as opposed to the other engines. Mainly because all other engines are unstable, while the tier 4 engine is.

EDIT: I was tired when I wrote this, so please excuse any mistakes.

• That texture is so amazing I can't even see it. 10/10 :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• HELL YES!!!
    it'll be great if forestry decides to go RF only....which would be a shame.

BuildCraft was 'optimized' by CovertJanguar to stop Thermal Expansion from being... well... itself. And that's the reason why RF now exists. At-least that's from what I've heard of course.

• Official Post

it'll be great if forestry decides to go RF only....which would be a shame.

Forestry isn't going RF only. Player, Cover, Sengir and apparently the other Foresty devs didn't want it going RF in the first place, it's a branch called RForestry, so the real Forestry still exists and uses MJ.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

? I don't see that branch anywhere in the Github for it.

Guess he just copied the code then without officially branching it: https://github.com/Parker8283/ForestryMC
    Downloads: https://drone.io/github.com/Parker8283/ForestryMC/files

I see this too much.

• Forestry isn't going RF only. Player, Cover, Sengir and apparently the other Foresty devs didn't want it going RF in the first place, it's a branch called RForestry, so the real Forestry still exists and uses MJ.

well, that is a BIG relief

• Throwing out a random idea you should add a flatscreen tv that only turns on if powered by energy, (it doesnt matter which type)
    Good idea?
    edit there should a a stand too that is optional to add in the recipe so recipe for tv then recipe for stand then recipe for tv with stand, maybe there should be pixels and plastic added so that you can craft using pixels and plastic, and maybe some wire too. gosh my idea is long. XD