Buffer for Solar Panels

• I wonder why Solar Panels don't have a EU-Buffer like the Generator,Geothermalegenerator etc. The Buffer should be implementet for all Typs of Generators exept the Nuklear Reactor. Because you need a Battery to create the Generator.

Industrial Craft 2 is the Best mod ever :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for any mistake. I come from Germany ;) :whistling:

• Official Post

Probably because solar panels produce so little EU, it was seen as unnecessary. The same with the wind and water mills.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

What are you trying to store all your power in? Batboxes are really cheap :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• when energy network is finished, internal buffer will cause cable melts, becouse "full" solars will emit "more" then 1 eu per tick if they managed to accumulate anything (full batbox case).

in case of fixed 1eu output, buffer will cause solars to "produce power when there is no more light" causing confusion.