Biogas-Bioethanol Mixing

• Official Post

Can IC2's biogas made interchangeable with Forestry's bioethanol, or at least work with Forestry's biogas engine? It seems really annoying to make 2 different ways to ferment plant matter into a fuel when really they are the same.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• they arent worth the same because:

1.IC2's BioFuel is a Gas (altough the cell doesn't look like that).

2.BioGas is a LOT easier to get than BioEthanol

• Official Post

Burning it in a biogas engine wouldn't depend on state, and how is it easier to get? The Forestry machines are cheaper than ours.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Then make it burn for 20x less time wise. Balancing it out isn't that hard.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Also IC2 biogas does not require any other input than power.

But i'm in favor of allowing the burn of IC2 biogas on forestry biogas engines.
    It should burn there for 128k RF, at a rate of 50 RF/t (2560 ticks to burn one bucket of biogas) , somewhat similar to the 32k EU produced on a semifluid, at a rate of 16 EU/t.