Item Casing registered in the ore dictionary.

• Simple request. It would be nice if all the item casings were registered in the ore dictionary. No other mods add them, but it might be useful anyway.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

Item casings should macerate into 4 tiny piles of what ever they are made of too, since they are half a plate, and a plate macerates into 8 tiny dust.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You can use the registry to get references, e.g. GameData.getItemRegistry().getRaw(IC2:itemCasing). Don't forget to check for null.

Thanks, that'll probably be useful for whatever I needed it for :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.