[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Bio Materials - v4.1.1

• Bio Materials

Have you ever wondered why you can make Diamonds:Industrial Diamond: out of Coal:Coal Dust:,

But not other carbon materials? Like Plantballs?

And what about Carbon Plates, why can't we make those from Plantballs

Well with this addon you can!

No more strip mining your beautiful minecraft world for coal:Coal Dust:.

No more endless mines. As a alternative you can now make Diamonds :Industrial Diamond: and Carbon Plates with

128 Plantballs and 32 Plantballs, respectively (both configurable!)

Recipes:

Straight Talk:

The cost for Diamonds and Carbon Plates is 16 plant matter = 1 coal
    so each Diamond is 16 stacks of plant stuff
    and each carbon plate is 4 stacks

keep in mind that these are just the defaults, they are configurable in the config file

in addition the ability to make biodiamonds or bioplates can be turned off in the config as well

also there is a brick recipe for bioballs that is on by default that can be turned off as well

Downloads:

1.7.10 - v4.1.1:
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl…aterials-1.7.10-4.1.1.jar

Older versions:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/dgf787g1e1dqy/OlderVersions

Requirements:
    Industrialcraft2 for MC 1.7.10
    Turbo 1.2+.x

Please note that the config file will only generate once Minecraft has been run at least once!!!

That's it!!!

Change Log:

Please give me feedback everyone!!!

Did you like it or not, and why?

The only way i can improve the addon is if you guys tell me what you guys tell me what you think!!!

Have fun!!!

F4113nb34st

• Official Post

All the locatilisations are broken, so item.bioBall.name is what shows for the bioball

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Cauldron crash:
    // Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 16.08.14 19:43
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs.func_78024_c()Ljava/lang/String;
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:692)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:322)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:279)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:624)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.creativetab.CreativeTabs.func_78024_c()Ljava/lang/String;
    at f4113n.BioMaterials.BioMaterialsMod.addRecipes(BioMaterialsMod.java:84)
    at f4113n.BioMaterials.BioMaterialsMod.load(BioMaterialsMod.java:46)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:691)

• Official Post

In a spoiler or pastebin too. I'm done with scrolling through half the log, let alone the whole thing!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• hey I've get the same error as fewizz.
    I'm using a headless/dedicated server.
    tried both forge server and cauldron server and got the same error
    claudron log http://pastebin.com/6kGizVUK
    forge log http://pastebin.com/UuZvHYf0
    cauldron verison is:1.7.10-1.1207.01.183
    and forge is:1.7.10-10.13.0.1207
    ic:industrialcraft-2-2.2.597-experimental
    turbo: 1.7.10-1.2.0
    biomaterials: 1.7.10-4.1.0

if more info needed, just say so :)
    cheers
    edit: remove all mods execpt essential ones, still crashes, same error
    forge log: http://pastebin.com/uvWA0MGQ
    cauldron log: http://pastebin.com/BfKbPGBr

• I installed this mod and in NEI it shows the recipe for Organic Mesh requiring 9 Plantballs but when I put them like that in the crafting table nothing comes out

• Official Post

I installed this mod and in NEI it shows the recipe for Organic Mesh requiring 9 Plantballs but when I put them like that in the crafting table nothing comes out

It's meant to be 8 plantballs surrounding a sticky resin...

I see this too much.

• Wait... Do you have a license? I need to know if this is Standard Open Use / MIT because of the Curse launcher. I would adore to use this mod in my network modpack but the curse will only accept 3rd party mods if it's listed somewhere that anyone can use this (a.k.a. just giving me permission wouldn't work) Please reply! :)

As a subnote I believe you can also put in the OP "Yes you can use my modpack!" or something like the sorts.

The curse rules:

"Mods must be open use, MIT/GPL style. No conditions beyond credit. Does not have to be open source. But no "you can use it IF xyz, and abc, and etc" "

"You must provide a link to the mod liscense. NOT to a personal permission."