[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• draconic evolution updated to 1.10.2 too.

i really need fastcraft 1.10.2, please update fastcraft to 1.10.2

Sovereignty unconditionally belongs to the Nation -Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

• Hey, although I'm not sure how you feel about posts that are mostly just compliments but thank you very much for Fastcraft. Honestly, my 1.7.10 modpack would not have been possible to run without it. That server eventually succumbed to other problems but without Fastcraft it would have been DOA. The hours of my life of fun playing this game modded to an excessive extent I've gained is all thanks to you.
    Truly a technological marvel that makes the switch away from 1.7.10 all the more painful, although I'm very pleased to see you are working on it for 1.10.2! I wish you the best of luck with that. :)

draconic evolution updated to 1.10.2 too.

i really need fastcraft 1.10.2, please update fastcraft to 1.10.2

... which brings me to, have you not seen how he's said repeatedly that he is working on it for 1.10.2 but it's going to be quite a lot of work before it's ready? good grief. What this mod does is NOT easy to accomplish and it's not going to go any faster with you begging for it. 1.10.2 modding is still very much a new and unstable place regardless, so seriously please stop making posts like this. If you want to handle an excessively modded pack without FC, pregen your world or just don't go nuts with worldgen mods. (for instance, in my 1.10.2 pack I pretty much use Placemod exlusively for any structures outside of doomlikes and other small tidbits. I don't dare use something like RWG and WTF Exploration.)

• Is there a 1.10.2 version of fastcraft anywhere??? I cant find one and it is the mod that allows me to play all other modded versions of minecraft without going crazy... since i get crazy lag on modded 1.10.2, i would only assume fastcraft could fix it. Help?

• Official Post

Is there a 1.10.2 version of fastcraft anywhere??? I cant find one and it is the mod that allows me to play all other modded versions of minecraft without going crazy... since i get crazy lag on modded 1.10.2, i would only assume fastcraft could fix it. Help?

It's being worked on but isn't ready yet. You could always try Optifine in the mean time.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hey Player,

Not sure what your stance on feature requests are, but I would like to make one.

Would it be at all possible to implement an entity tick-rate limiter/reducer?

Entities (animals/mobs) use a fair bit of resources just on their own. If we could reduce their tick-rate to half or even three quarters, I feel that would be a huge improvement.

If it could be altered depending on type (hostile or animal), that would be absolutely amazing, but honestly any sort of limiting would be great!

Of course, this would probably be an option and not enabled by default.

• hi player just notifying you that i'm including your mod in my modpack i'd include a link to the pack but i'm still going round and getting permissions at the moment and haven't submitted it for the FTB admin's approval yet.

• Is there a 1.10.2 version of fastcraft anywhere??? I cant find one and it is the mod that allows me to play all other modded versions of minecraft without going crazy... since i get crazy lag on modded 1.10.2, i would only assume fastcraft could fix it. Help?

many mods and FC only 1.7.10

• Hi player I will be using fastcraft in my unlisted modpack new ftb retro. it is meant to be a port of FTB retro from 1.25 all the way to 1.7.10 maybe 1.10.2 in the future XD :)

• Notification

Hi wanted to tell that I'm using fastcraft in a private modpack.

Thanks for all the effort you put into the mod.

Keep up the good work,
    XdecoraX