IC2 experimental and Buildcraft Need help getting this whole coolant thing straightened out.

• So i've gone from thread to thread and i cant make sense either theres something im not getting or what but i dont know what mod to get a bronze boiler i can make a copper boiler SO please im in need of getting this entire operation started and finished Ive made machines i have the power of heat and EU so what the hell do i do to start this entire thing. I know i must sound like a complete noob I'm running NEI and theres just not enough info to get these thigns running so please someone who doesnt feel like trolling and actually helping lend me a hand? and if you need to know i cant even get started with getting distilled water. I havea canning machine compressor copper boiler running IC2 experimental.

• Official Post

Gee wall of no punctuation!
    1. There is no bronze boiler in IC2.
    2. What build of IC2 do you have? The mechanics have changed from when it was first added, so it's hard to help if we don't know which type you'd have.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Gee wall of no punctuation!

So i've gone from thread to thread and i cant make sense either theres something im not getting or what but i dont know what mod to get a bronze boiler i can make a copper boiler SO please im in need of getting this entire operation started and finished Ive made machines i have the power of heat and EU so what the hell do i do to start this entire thing. I know i must sound like a complete noob I'm running NEI and theres just not enough info to get these thigns running so please someone who doesnt feel like trolling and actually helping lend me a hand? and if you need to know i cant even get started with getting distilled water. I havea canning machine compressor copper boiler running IC2 experimental.

See, I found 4 Punctuations.

• I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but I'm gonna guess it's coolant for overclockers. Pipe water into a solar distiller This will slowly turn into distilled water(takes a few minecraft days). Then pipe it back out and into a canning machine set to fluid enrich mode. Place and empty cell and 1 lapis dust into the machine and it will turn into a coolant cell, which you can craft into a 10k coolant cell needed for overclockers.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• placing the water into the solar distilled is the easy part. thank you for the tip. My question is also pertaining to getting water pumping into say the Solar Distiller or into a canning machine the mechanical break down is what i'm looking for.

• Ok So in terms of now getting distilled water which has been explained. Thank you friend, How the hell do you even get it into canning machine to make the coolant. I know you have to use lapis dust.

• Official Post

insert distilled water/water on canning machine, set to fluid enrich mode, add 1/8 lapis dust, get 1 bucket of coolant.

Output coolant to another canning machine, set to fill mode, use empty cell (tin one), get 10k coolant cell.

• Official Post

You need 1 bucket of your water/distilled water in the first (left) tank of the canning machine per coolant cell you want. An empty cell per coolant cell you want in the left slot, 1 lapis dust per coolant cell you want in the middle (8 each if you use normal water), and the coolant cells will output in the right slot. No second canning machine required.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes. That I get but how do I empty it into the left tank not the simplest thing that I can figure out unless I'm completely missing something that is so simple.

• Official Post

You will need the help of a second machine (bottling plant oe another canning machine with fluid export upgrade) to get water/whatever fluid in the left tank.

As you have BC you can use the drain from cell optionand then do a loop with pipes so the water on the right tank goes to the left one.