Updating the Navbox

• Official Post

Since the navigation box of all the things in IC2 is woefully out of date, it's probably not helping the updating of everything on the wiki. All I really wanted to do was point out this utility which could make it faster for the poor person who has to in the end ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

But with lots of crafting steps. And annoying sounds. And unused features like brewing! Gotta love IC23

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The navbox is done now (link), but a large number of images need to be uploaded before it will be suitable to replace the current one.

We also need to make the decision with blocks, do we have them rendered as 3D images, or as 2D block faces? Right now they're 2D block faces, but with everything being updated, and me having a large number of 3D ones, it might not be too hard to do that as well.

I see this too much.

• Since the navigation box of all the things in IC2 is woefully out of date, it's probably not helping the updating of everything on the wiki. All I really wanted to do was point out this utility which could make it faster for the poor person who has to in the end ;)

Just stopping by to say that Jin's navbox creator shouldn't really be used for anything anymore...
    http://alicecomma.comuv.com/ftb-apps/ This one by the other ex-FTB wiki staff person is much better :D