[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Forestry Farm Blocks

• Now Thaumic Crowbar

• Nicely done :)

May I request a fixed version of Railcraft recipes that allows ore dictionary Iron and Steel plates? Not the recipes changed, but just make them accept other mods' plates.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Nicely done :)

May I request a fixed version of Railcraft recipes that allows ore dictionary Iron and Steel plates? Not the recipes changed, but just make them accept other mods' plates.

Thanks

I can fix Railcraft Recipes to use Ordict Plates etc.

I hope i have enough time to uploaded everything tomorrow after work.

• Forestry Gear Boxes:

• Official Post

Ahh, Forestry farms. Quite possibly the strangest way of defining the different farm blocks by using NBT and Metadata.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Farm Hatches:

• Official Post

I don't find an easier way.

There isn't, it's just strange that's the way Sengir thought was best when he added them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Farm Valves:

• Farm Control :

• Railcraft Tanks and Boilers

• Nerf IC2 Gold HV and Tin Cable:

• Railcraft Rain Tank:

• Railcraft Tanks and Boilers

Better use this for remove: