[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Some Biome o Plenty Nerfs:

And the Greg Recipe for Wood Rings:

Code
    //Wood Ring
    recipes.addShaped(<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:28809>, [
    [<gregtech:gt.metatool.01:34>, null, null],
    [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17809>, null, null]]);
  • Nuclear Control 2:

• And the Assembler Recipes for Nuclear Control:

• Some Minecraft changes only with Gregtech installed:

• Some Highlands Dyes:

• You're doing an awesome job with this. Just dropping to ask. Mind if I use most of these on a private server of mine running a private pack ? Also any way I could add to this list to give back a little something ? I got Extra Utilities in my pack and I need to nerf some of the recipes TO HELL. Great mod, way too cheap.

Extra Utilities Ender Quarry new recipe (If you want it. I'll work on other recipes later.) :

It does require BC to be installed though.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited 2 times, last by Arch ().

• You're doing an awesome job with this. Just dropping to ask. Mind if I use most of these on a private server of mine running a private pack ? Also any way I could add to this list to give back a little something ? I got Extra Utilities in my pack and I need to nerf some of the recipes TO HELL. Great mod, way too cheap.

Thanks.

You can use my Scrips on your private Server!

I dont using Extra Utilityies because I have everything what I need in the other Mods.

If you nerfing Extra Utilities or other mods please post it here i can add it to my Github:

https://github.com/Dream-Master/Mods-Get-Gregged

• I'm probably going to do quite a few mods over the next couple of weeks. I'll give you everything I do. Any mods you were planning on doing soon ? (So I don't do them and focus on other stuff you won't be touching. Let's Gregify all the mods !)

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• advanced generators mod
    in PowerCapacitor recipe I use Ender IO capacitor

• So I was getting a crash on recipe lookup with bloods recipes. I went ahead and transferred it to a MineTweaker script heavily inspired by Bloods Recipes

• Here is the Crash Report