[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Some IC2 Rotor Work

• IC2 Canner, Coil and Heat Conducter:

• I Think we must add Advanced Drill and ChainSaw from Gravisuite.

Advanced Drill

And some fixes to Nano and Gravichest

• The transform damage just acts like a normal GT recipe involving tools. Makes them take damage and returns tool. You do not need to remove recipes as you can just delete the recipe json file or just don't use one.

• Greg have enought Drills I think.

The Fixes i will add.

• @DreamMasterXXLCan I use your scripts in a Learn Gregtech Pack I am making?

I also would like to say I love your scripts. You are really devoted to this and it is definitely cool to see the work you do. I love using them in my SSP world.

• @DreamMasterXXLCan I use your scripts in a Learn Gregtech Pack I am making?

I also would like to say I love your scripts. You are really devoted to this and it is definitely cool to see the work you do. I love using them in my SSP world.

Yes sure you can use my Script in a Modpack. If you make some Video (Tutorial ) or something else may be posting the links in this Forum. Thanks

• Ender Chest Mod:

• You should probably license your scripts so other people can use them. I'd recommend an Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International for this, although I usually use MIT for code.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• You should probably license your scripts so other people can use them. I'd recommend an Creative Commons Attribution- NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International for this, although I usually use MIT for code.

OK but how i can do that with the license?
    Is there some License Text i can put in because i cant write it by my own.
    LICENS put inside my Github. I hope i copy the right Text :P

i agree with you Xbony2,

DreamMasterXXL: top scripts hast du da, hut ab dafür

Danke hat viel Zeit gekostet aber unser Modpack auf unserem Server nimmt Form an ;)
    Bin schon für einen zweiten Server gefragt worden ;)

• Since I'll probably be adding a lot to this (Currently working on it.) what does this lisence do to me ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Since I'll probably be adding a lot to this (Currently working on it.) what does this lisence do to me ?

Basically, you can use it, but:
    1. You must credit him.
    2. You should note if any changes were made (but not drastically).
    3. You cannot make money off it (no adfly).
    4. If anything is changed, you have you make your thing under the same license.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Some Flans Mod work: