[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Thanks alot for responding, I changed my post(and found a solution) just before reading your suggestion. Didn't get last part, cause TFC items cary very special data, such as heat, weight and other stuff. And to work ingot on anvil it should have this info, which is lost in unification process. I saw though that Oredictionary does work with these items, so I hope I wouldn't need to change config frequently. (Though when I'll get TFC blast furnace and crucibles, I would move on to gregtech)

Wait, so =true means avoiding unifying this item or making everything unify to it?

• Adding some Laser Engraver Recipes for the Flawless and Exquisite Gems. (With my modtweaker GT 5 Addon Mod) https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw88…ker-1.7.10-0.4.1.jar?dl=0

• Some Tinkers Mechworks Recipes:

• Make some Thaumcraft Shards out of Dust with the Autoclave: (With my modtweaker GT 5 Addon Mod) https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw88dvr3f61yg8…-0.4.1.jar?dl=0

• Change Binnies Compartments Recipes:

• Could someone make a script to make Extra Utilities items more realistic in terms of the piping system and its upgrades? As it is, Extra Utilities is way too cheap. I would like to utilize greg-tech 5 and possibly draconic evolution. I would also like to have a script to make draconic evolution become even more expensive, too, if at all possible (but not too much, please). Other mods that I would be okay with as far as using their stuff for these recipes are: thermal expansion, IC2, simply jetpacks, and redstone arsenal. I hope this is not too much to ask because I would really like to use those two mods without them seeming as unbalanced as they are.

• Could someone make a script to make Extra Utilities items more realistic in terms of the piping system and its upgrades? As it is, Extra Utilities is way too cheap. I would like to utilize greg-tech 5 and possibly draconic evolution. I would also like to have a script to make draconic evolution become even more expensive, too, if at all possible (but not too much, please). Other mods that I would be okay with as far as using their stuff for these recipes are: thermal expansion, IC2, simply jetpacks, and redstone arsenal. I hope this is not too much to ask because I would really like to use those two mods without them seeming as unbalanced as they are.

If you look on Github in Custom Modpacks(Dream Craft link below) there are a script from Extra Utilities. It is not perfect and need a rework.
    (Github not working today)

• If you look on Github in Custom Modpacks(Dream Craft link below) there are a script from Extra Utilities. It is not perfect and need a rework.
    (Github not working today)

What are the mods in dream craft? I won't be able to run your scripts without those mods. I'm not asking for a list that I need to read and install individually; I would rather have the mods in a .zip file if at all possible.

• run my script and the log show you (minetweaker.log in the main MC Folder) maybe some errors(missing items) this lines you have to edit and change to the Items you want. In game using /mt hand this copy the Item in your hand in your clipboard. Now you can past it in your script(i do the same when i tweaking Mods). I dont know what mods you have installed and so it is better when you changing stuff a little bit by your self. (it is very easy)
    If you have Questions feel free to ask here ;) or send me a PM.

• Yes i know this Pack thanks. We nerfed much more stuff amd i writing a addon Mod for Modtweaker that add missing Gt Machines and fluid Support.
    In my Pack GT stuff seems to be cheap compared to some of my recipes;-)

• I started a script for OpenComputers. OpenComputers already has some amazing GT recipes, but they're all GT4 recipes. They need to be re-organized to use the forming press, laser engraver, fluids on the assembler, etc. This is all I have so far, but I wanted to get this out there so other people can collaborate on it.

Edited 3 times, last by Timeslice42: Fixed syntax and EOL errors. ().

• Hi all.I made a modified script from your Tinkers' Construct script on GitHub. There are some deleted/modified recipes (for not being too much nerfed) and the majority of the smeltery outputs were modified in order to be the GregTech version of them. The only problem of this script is that the TiCon Tool Station is not craftable for some reason I don't know (or I can't find).

Anyway, here is it.

• Hi all.I made a modified script from your Tinkers' Construct script on GitHub. There are some deleted/modified recipes (for not being too much nerfed) and the majority of the smeltery outputs were modified in order to be the GregTech version of them. The only problem of this script is that the TiCon Tool Station is not craftable for some reason I don't know (or I can't find).

Anyway, here is it.

Found the Error. You remove the Casing Table twice

Code
    // Tool Station
    recipes.remove(<TConstruct:ToolStationBlock>);

and later

Code
    // Part Builder and Stencil Table
    recipes.remove(<TConstruct:ToolStationBlock:*>);

That means your new recipes are removed again.

look at may scripts on git. I remove all Blocks and items on the first lines on my script and add them back later in the script.

• Now the Molds and Extruder Shapes need aTinkers Construct Smeltery. Maybe Greg will kill me for that ;)