[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• For me I changed the mB of metal required to make a gear from 576 to 864 so it's equivalent to 6 ingots instead of 4. Gear casts may be convenient but they shouldn't also be the most material efficient way to make gears when the best you can do otherwise is 6 ingots.

Also I recommend adding this line to the TiC script because it fixes the ability to skip LV altogether with TiC aluminium. You can still make and use TiC aluminium in a smeltery early on with bauxite but you need GT aluminium to make GT materials and as a result still need an EBF. You can also still convert between the two through maceration if it's really necessary.

Code
    // --- Fix GT aluminium progression ---
    <ore:ingotAluminium>.remove(<TConstruct:materials:11>);

Better is to disable every recipes which you can make Aluminum Ingots without a EBF.

• I considered that but then TiC requires a lot of gold to make casts since aluminum brass turns into mid game.

The only Source of Aluminium on my Server is Aluminum Gravel. You can only use it in the TC Furnace to make aluminium Brass for Casts. TC is a low Tier Mod so you have to make tools when you begin a new game.

Its not so realistic to have two different types of Aluminium but maybe I find a solution for it.

Btw i disable make Casts out of Gold. I implement that you can smelt back not used casts in the Tc Smeltery.

• Hi DreamMasterXXL!

I'm trying to remove the recipe of making Printed Silicon from AE2 using EnderIO silicon in the Forming Press and only use GT Si Plates, but it seems the script doesn't work. Could you check the following section of the script for errors? The AE2 Inscriber accepts the change, but the GT Forming Press doesn't.

Here is it:

// --- Deleting EnderIO silicon from AE2 Inscriber and GT Forming Press ---

mods.appeng.Inscriber.removeRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>);
    mods.appeng.Inscriber.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17020>], <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>, null, <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>, "Inscribe");

//FormingPress.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);
    FormingPress.removeRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>);
    FormingPress.addRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17020>, <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>*0, 200, 16);

• You can't remove recipes from GT machines with minetweaker. Disable them inside the GT Recipes.cfg config.

Hi Bloddy:

The only problem I have now is that setting I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.SiliconPrint_200=0 not only deletes EnderIO silicon being used for crafting the AE2 Printed silicon, but also deletes the GT recipe (the one I want to keep).

• Hi Bloddy:

The only problem I have now is that setting I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.SiliconPrint_200=0 not only deletes EnderIO silicon being used for crafting the AE2 Printed silicon, but also deletes the GT recipe (the one I want to keep).

You can keep the gregtech recipe and unregister the enderio silicon from the oredict.

http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki/OreDictionary
    http://minetweaker3.powerofbyt…i/Tutorial:Ore_Dictionary

• You can keep the gregtech recipe and unregister the enderio silicon from the oredict.

http://minetweaker.powerofbytes.com/wiki/OreDictionary
    http://minetweaker3.powerofbyt…i/Tutorial:Ore_Dictionary

Unregister Ender Io from the ordict would be the best way i think too. Why you not disabling AE Machines using only Gt Machines because you have a better contoll witch recipes you want to add or delete. (You can using my Mod too to add Recipes to the Gt Machines Minetweaker not supported. [Minetweaker 3 GT Addon] Gregtech 5 Addon 0.7.2 - Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines [Now with Fusion Reactor])

• Yes, I'm trying to do the same, disable EnderIO silicon from the OreDict, but in the forming press it appears as a substitute for the Si plate.

I've written in a MT script the following:

// --- Ore Dictionary ---
    <ore:itemSilicon>.remove(EISilicon);

But you can see in the following photos it appears in the forming press recipe although it has been removed from the OreDict:

http://imgur.com/QyJnE0h

http://imgur.com/i4PhgBY

http://imgur.com/H0UaYAm

• Disable it in the Gt config (Forming Press recipes. Set the Ender Io Silicon to 0 and it will dissapear) (recipes.cfg)

Could you tell me where is it that option? Because I'm searching at the recipes.cfg and I don't see it (too many letters causes me going blind :D )

In the forming press section I see the following:

press {
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32001_100=100
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32009_100=100
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32200_64=64
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32710_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32711_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32712_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32715_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32561_256=256
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32562_128=128
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32563_384=384
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32569_384=384
    I:ic2.itemCoin_100=100
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.CalcProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.EngProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.LogicProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.SiliconPrint_200=200
    I:item.redstone_comp_chipset_300=300
    I:item.redstone_diamond_chipset_100=100
    I:item.redstone_gold_chipset_200=200
    I:item.redstone_iron_chipset_100=100
    I:item.redstone_pulsating_chipset_200=200
    I:item.redstone_quartz_chipset_300=300
    I:linerIronGraphite_950=950
    I:stickCoalElectrodePremix_950=950
    }

• I'm trying to add turbine (item) repair via minetweaker but I'm not quite certain how to do this. I've tried something along these lines:

Code
    val Hammer           = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:12>;
    val Wrench           = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:16>;
    val File             = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:18>;
    val Turbine          = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:172>;
    recipes.addShapeless(Turbine, [Hammer, Wrench, File, Turbine]);

but it has the issue of the output item being the item found in NEI that has no durability or meta tool properties. Is there any way
    to have the meta tool properties of the input be passed to the output? Idk how to do this sort of recipe interfacing with meta tools.

• I'm trying to add turbine (item) repair via minetweaker but I'm not quite certain how to do this. I've tried something along these lines:

Code
    val Hammer           = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:12>;
    val Wrench           = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:16>;
    val File             = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:18>;
    val Turbine          = <gregtech:gt.metatool.01:172>;
    recipes.addShapeless(Turbine, [Hammer, Wrench, File, Turbine]);

but it has the issue of the output item being the item found in NEI that has no durability or meta tool properties. Is there any way
    to have the meta tool properties of the input be passed to the output? Idk how to do this sort of recipe interfacing with meta tools.

I think you have to define it for every single Turbine Blade not only for the Meta Tool Item. You can test it. Using a Turbine Blade a bit and check the Meta or NBT data. Than you can make a recipes with this items) In your recipes you you take a Turbine Blade (not defined) inside a Crafting table and get a Turbine (not defined ) back which cant work because who knows wich turbine blade you put in or want to repair. And by the way you have to put a plate or a bit material inside your recipes need for repairing (realism).

• I think you have to define it for every single Turbine Blade not only for the Meta Tool Item. You can test it. Using a Turbine Blade a bit and check the Meta or NBT data. Than you can make a recipes with this items) In your recipes you you take a Turbine Blade (not defined) inside a Crafting table and get a Turbine (not defined ) back which cant work because who knows wich turbine blade you put in or want to repair. And by the way you have to put a plate or a bit material inside your recipes need for repairing (realism).

That would be a lot of work for a hackish solution. I may be better off trying to figure out how to add the recipe to the source since there doesn't seem to be a good external interface for meta tools. I didn't figure that materials would have to be added because everything I've read implies that it's not supposed to cost extra materials. If nothing else it makes it borderline unusable for loaded servers because of how much material upkeep would take.

http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Turbine_Manual
    http://ftbwiki.org/Large_Steam_Turbine#Maintenance

• I think you should make bloody add the maintenance to GT5U itself. on GT4 they meant to be repairable with no cost (other than tool usage), I dont see why it shouldnt carry over to GT5U

I beat the drum a few times but going on any further without anyone else expressing interest is just annoying to others. If I get it working I'll make a pull request.