Wiki

• Is there a wiki for all these new changes?
    or should we crate one?
    i know enough to set up an open scoured wiki on my web sever but i would need people to help with updating the context

• Look on the FTB wiki, it's the most updated wiki so far. The current IC2 wiki is so old, it still has pages on IC1.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• To be fair, the official wiki is in the process of updating. There is already a page about coolant(fluid) one of the most asked questions in the forum so far.

If you want to help updating the wiki, i think you have to get in touch with Imer

• Official Post

There is already a page about coolant(fluid) one of the most asked questions in the forum so far.

I made that just to stop copy and pasting the same thing over and over as people asked. There's still tonnes to do.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• [insert propaganda about switching to the FTB wiki]

Seriously, updating the official wiki is basically rewriting EVERYTHING the ground up :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

[insert propaganda about switching to the FTB wiki]

I draw the line here. Coping over from the FTB wiki yes, totally moving to it is heretic behaviour. It would be like removing crops and brewing. Sure IC2 would still work, but it would be missing bits. Like the HAYO sections!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• why are they dropping it?

is it the energy conflict issue i have heard of that they want one energy format and not multiple? or is there another reason i am not aware of?

• I draw the line here. Coping over from the FTB wiki yes, totally moving to it is heretic behaviour. It would be like removing crops and brewing. Sure IC2 would still work, but it would be missing bits. Like the HAYO sections!

Yeah, hayo sections. That's a good point xD

Smaybe I should talk to SatanicSanta about this. It would be nice to have a semihidden section or something like that xD

Actually, that gives me an idea. Why not have the best of both worlds? We could re-license all IC2's wiki pages, and make each wiki match each other.

• Official Post

They can't totally mirror each other since the FTB uses a tilesheet system, where every block/item is on one image, similar to pre 1.5 textures, while the IC2 wiki has a grid based system, where every item/block has a separate image.

Porting info over from one to the other wouldn't be hard, just a lot of it needs making in the first place.

I see this too much.