Dyeable Q-Suits

• Official Post

A few people may remember that Greg tried adding dyeable Q-suits (here), but never got it working. Can we have another try, since I've always wanted a black q-suit to stand out from the other bright colours :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Player's doing the E-net, and Thunder's doing crops right now (or at least should be when they've got time), but that doesn't stop them either taking a break, or adding it to the to do list

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Someone can give some love to this idea?,i really want dyeable QSuit's.
    I don't know how to code,but make dyeable QSuit's is hard to do?

• Someone can give some love to this idea?,i really want dyeable QSuit's.
    I don't know how to code,but make dyeable QSuit's is hard to do?

if it were easy it would already have been done :( it might be something todo as a teast/learning but it would take time to do if your new :)