ideas for jetpack improvement?

• I would suggest a few ideas for the jetpack since I am not liking the current operation.

the current hover mode can we get it to respond ALOT faster to up and down commands? to go down or up i have found the best way is to not use hover mode but once i get to the level i want to hover then.. feels like i am using it inforrectly :/

I prefered the old hover mode which was fall slowly controlled and go up a bit slower then normal but have to press button to go up
    I would suggest putting that in as another mode, a slow fall option?

thanks man

• bind space+m to multimedia key (on mouse) and you will get what you want.

learn 2 use keyboard, unlike gamepad it can be configured.

yeah i prefer the gamepad :) plus i don't like binding mice keys.. :/

i prefer the idea that there is another setting to go to the old way :)

• yeah i prefer the gamepad :) plus i don't like binding mice keys.. :/

i prefer the idea that there is another setting to go to the old way :)

I'd honestly like to see the old mode added back in as an option. Creative mode flight is a dime a dozen, but the IC2 jet pack was always easier to control when moving quickly. It was also one of the few things that kept me playing IC2, since few other mods offer a good alternative to creative flight. I also despise having to hit another hot key just to land, it feels like i'm taking a step back towards the stone age of fighting the game's controls to accomplish what should naturally happen. Not to mention hot key real estate is valuable--I can't see devoting a button to mode switching when the only thing i'd use it for is the jet pack. I usually only use the mode switch hot key twice for each world that I build--once for the jet pack and once for the electric wrench.

• I feel good with botch jetpack modes but old was realy good for landings while new is good for fighting and placing wires