[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Ztech - Collection of Addons

• @Japanese addon : UPDATE THIS PLEASE, IT LOOKS SO COOL , LAZOR FTW :D
    @ElectricRails : Railcraft electric locomotive are so awsome, but Chocohead and me changed some recipe so people don't skip the steam age ;) and also, i would be nice if someone make an addon crossover which adds RTG carts, because infinite power carts FTW, would be nice if someone make an addon, where every type of rail can be electrified, so we can have instead of simple electric rails, some HS E-rails or reinforced E-Rails or even booster reinforced E-rails :D

• Hey, just wondering if I have permission to add this to my modpack. I won't be editing the mod or anything dodgy like that. It will be accessed via code on the FTB Launcher

Since his code isn't really all his, I don't know if you need to ask him or not. Better to see what he says though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hey, just wondering if I have permission to add this to my modpack. I won't be editing the mod or anything dodgy like that. It will be accessed via code on the FTB Launcher

You can use this mod without any limitations. Most of the code is really not mine, but I think that should be no problem.

Hey Zuxelus! Update this please:
    http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?t=10769

I have a big load on my main job but I'll try check this mod as soon as possible.

• hey Zuxelus:

u did a great job on updating ComboArmors. Thx to that ;)

i've found a bug in ic2ca-1.7.10-1.14.5.04.jar with IC2 Build 650.
    U cant disable the jetpack in the Ultimate Nanosuit or Quantumsuit. Maybe u can fix it.

for so far, u did an incredible job maintaining all these abandoned Addons ;)

• Zuxelus probably forgot to say this, but he updated the mod (downloads in his usual place). Fixes some stuff (too lazy to elaborate).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Minor compatibility issue:

Sugar to melted sugar furnace recipe is the same as the recipe for sugar charcoal from MFR.

Easily fixed with minetweaker though. I changed it so you melt sugarcane for melted sugar.

• Newest IC2 crash:

• Official Post

With IC2 removing crop IDs, this was bound to happen.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'll probably update and fix it sometime, Zuxelus has unfortunately disappeared.

• Official Post

Will it change to Xtech if you do? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Based off the activity recently, you'd have to push very hard.

I see this too much.