Is construction foam bugged in the canning machine?

• I went to fluid enrich some more biomass and found it wouldn't run because I had 500mb of leftover construction foam left in the output tank ( even though I wasn't trying to use the output tank -- I supplied the cells to put the biomass in ). I guess it got there because I had charged up the cf sprayer and had a partial bucket that couldn't fit. I used a fluid cell to scoop the construction foam out so I could make some biomass, and later on, I thought I would put it back in and load it into the cf sprayer, but the canning machine won't accept the cf, so I can't figure out how to get it out of the cell and into the sprayer now. Am I missing some other method to load the sprayer or is this a bug?

• I went to fluid enrich some more biomass and found it wouldn't run because I had 500mb of leftover construction foam left in the output tank ( even though I wasn't trying to use the output tank -- I supplied the cells to put the biomass in ). I guess it got there because I had charged up the cf sprayer and had a partial bucket that couldn't fit. I used a fluid cell to scoop the construction foam out so I could make some biomass, and later on, I thought I would put it back in and load it into the cf sprayer, but the canning machine won't accept the cf, so I can't figure out how to get it out of the cell and into the sprayer now. Am I missing some other method to load the sprayer or is this a bug?

use a second canning machne and a fluid upgrade

• Official Post

I expect the canning machine would be trying to empty the construction foam into the right tank, so you wouldn't be able to directly put it into the sprayer, as it needs liquid in the left tank.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Right, and normally shift clicking the machine with a full cell puts the liquid in the left tank, but it won't take the cf.

Anything in the left tank? I know it sounds trivial, but someone was having this same problem before. If not, some pictures would help.

Now you see me, now you don't...