GregTech CommunityWiki is closing, moved to FTB wiki

• Some may not know that the GregTech Community Wiki is closing (i just made this announce now because wikispaces is not allowing free subscriptions anymore).
    Thus i'm creating this thread to merely hold the GTCW exports (html and wikitext) for anyone that may want them.

• On the plus side, we don't have to move all the old information over, since it's all wrong anyway :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I have an idea, why don't we focus on making the new guide and turning it into a GT user manual? All the individual blocks can be linked to the wiki, but the whole thing can be like the owners manual of a car, with a table of contents and explanation of mechanics and stuff.

The goal being to make GT as complex as ever, but better documented and easier to access than ever before.

• Eh how to get molten soldering alloy out of fluid extractor? Pipes does not seem to work, bucket does nothing. Assembler next to fluid extractor does not seem to do anything either.

• Eh how to get molten soldering alloy out of fluid extractor? Pipes does not seem to work, bucket does nothing. Assembler next to fluid extractor does not seem to do anything either.

Place an Electric Pump cover on the pipe facing the fluid extractor and use the screwdriver to set it to import mode.

• That post couldn't be more off-topic :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• That post couldn't be more off-topic :P

Challenge accepted :P

What's your favourite shade of green in the old uranium cell texture? -->:Uranium Cell:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I challenge your challenge with something more off topic.

Your mom.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Speaking of kittens, how do I fix the plumbing in my water-cooled quad core refrigerator?

It's simple, really. You just have to 93 the inverted handle and you're good to go. No pun intended.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• I'm trying to use the new associated types feature, but I'm hitting an internal compiler error. Can someone help?

Code
    1. #![feature(associated_types)]
    2. trait Foo<T> {
    3. type U;
    4. fn foo(&self, _: T) -> <Self as Foo<T>>::U;
    5. }
    6. fn main() {}

Code
    1. <anon>:4:41: 4:42 error: internal compiler error: unbound path path(T)
    2. <anon>:4 fn foo(&self, _: T) -> <Self as Foo<T>>::U;
    3. ^
    4. note: the compiler hit an unexpected failure path. this is a bug.
    5. note: we would appreciate a bug report: http://doc.rust-lang.org/complement-bugreport.html
    6. note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` for a backtrace
    7. task 'rustc' failed at 'Box<Any>', /build/rust-git/src/rust/src/libsyntax/diagnostic.rs:116
  • Turns out Gregtech was the only mod affected by this... http://integratedredstone.wikispaces.com/

I see this too much.

• Say, do you think we can convince the Russian wiki , Japanese Wiki , other Japanese Wiki , and the other other Japanese Wiki to move over the FTB Wiki, since we have special software for translations? Although I guess most of them don't speak english.

Seriously, why is there three Japanese wikis? >.> I notice parts of some of the wiki are in english, so maybe it would easier for them to move over. I guess many Japanese people are bilingual, which I and most Americans cannot say :( (I sort of want to study Russian in the future, it's the second most popular language on the interwebs, especially in programing. Thank god shedar didn't make his code in Russian though)

• Thank god shedar didn't make his code in Russian though

Like REI with all his in Japanese? :P

I see this too much.