Where is the rest of the composite armor set?

• Well, according to сheapness of Composite Vest (even with GT, since it only requires compressor), his high explosive protection and durability of it (>than diamond), the whole set will be pretty op.
    Due balancing, it is very nice thing to have on early-mid game combined with bronze armour, but it doesnt provide you mobility, like jetpack and it's not repairable like nano.

• If it is overpowered then nerf it or remove it... that's not a good reason to have an incomplete set. If you can make one part out of a material, then you should be able to make the rest.

• Official Post

It's not overpowered on it's own, but it makes sense that a chestplate protects you from explosions, but a hat or boots really wouldn't. The rest of the set is unnecessary, and there's an addon if you want it. Really, we should have a batpack for legs, since there isn't really anything that uses the leg slot.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It's not overpowered on it's own, but it makes sense that a chestplate protects you from explosions, but a hat or boots really wouldn't. The rest of the set is unnecessary, and there's an addon if you want it. Really, we should have a batpack for legs, since there isn't really anything that uses the leg slot.

Advanced Industries Power-Pockets 2000? :D

Now you see me, now you don't...

• Official Post

Yeah :D

I used to have an addon which added a leg bat-pack back in 1.4.7, but I don't remember which addon added it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.