[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Well, I learned something about Vazkii, now I understand, I was also confused before ^^
    Wait what ? Mithion is also transgender ?, where did you heard that :o

Is it my fault for the GUI then ? Didn't knew that it needed to be square, I thought it was square Oo, the only change I made IIRC was to change the black to very dark grey and cyan to a darker cyan and removing the G logo ._. , so the GUI shouldn't had bugged, right ? or is it Xbony fault for having maked the GUI a bit smaller ( by accident ofc ) not direct fault though

Heh, this mod begins to be more complex than expected :P
    And thx Greg for having helped us :D

• Small derp in the credits : Choco gived me a copy of the original textures, and I modified it ^^

• I didn't include Chloe's textures cause' I got lazy (next update maybe?).

Oh cool, please do include in the next update. That would be neat if you could add all three. Just add them in the config as options Chloe-1, Chloe-2 or Chloe-3 texture options. I actually got used to my own texture, so it would be nice to have it as an option to simply set in the config :)

If you or anyone else would ever like me to make some textures, I'd be happy to help :)

Thanks for updating :)

• Cauldron server crashes, when I place AFSU. Server version is 1.7.10-1.1231.04.209.
    -snip-

Use this custom build, and see if it works. If it works, I'll make a pull request towards the original repository.
    http://www.mediafire.com/downl…lslvnlulx52v/AFSU_SRG.zip

EDIT:

This is the new link to the fixed version of AFSU.

http://www.mediafire.com/downl…kass/AFSU-1.1.1a-Beta.jar

• For mekanism users, I found out that the "bug" of IC2 generators/SU not outputing EU is intentionnal, because only RF and joules can go in cables without configuration, for EU, you need to set the cable face to pull mode for being able to output EU in cables via generators/SU, this is intentionnal.

• If Master's version works, the next non-beta version will include Chloe's textures, along with Master's fixes and optimizations that make my code look very bad :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• If Master's version works, the next non-beta version will include Chloe's textures, along with Master's fixes and optimizations that make my code look very bad :P

Awesome - Thanks Xbony :) And thanks Master, for your contribution too :)

• New version- 1.2.0a-Mustard. This was going to be named after Master801, but I was attacked by Nazis and couldn't spell it correctly. This version fixes the stretched GUI texture, makes everything more nice, fast and stable, and adds Chloe's textures. Most of the bug fixing was by Master801 :P

Download

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

No you don't :sleeping:

Also, why no mcmod.info file?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• New version- 1.2.0a-Mustard. This was going to be named after Master801, but I was attacked by Nazis and couldn't spell it correctly. This version fixes the stretched GUI texture, makes everything more nice, fast and stable, and adds Chloe's textures. Most of the bug fixing was by Master801 :P

Download

This is really cool. I'm going to do a Mod spot light on this :) Thx for adding my textures in. How awesome!

• No reason to, the AFSU doesn't really fit in NC. I was thinking about IndustrialEx, but eh.