Toolbox and few ideas

• Hey guys,

My few suggestions
    - allow Obscurator, Crop analyzer and weed removing tool to be stored in toolbox
    - remove battery requirements from crop analyzer and add 400k internal buffer
    - add button to crop analyzer to toggle between 1step scan or full scan
    - add advanced toolbox that can transfer power to tools inside it while standing on charge pad or by putting it inside mfe
    - add redstone upgrade/ejector upgrade to crop harvester
    - allow to bind special functions to one button eg. Night vision can be activated with m only, not alt+m
    - allow painting of tin cables
    - electric jet pack should allow for 30sec flight max or add some benefit to biogas jet pack like faster forward movement (I found higher flight limit more annoying then usefull)

I'm not sure if that's a bug or not but luminator always covers whole block when putting on cf. On any other block it looks smaller when sticking it to the side.

Thanks for the great mod!

• - allow Obscurator, Crop analyzer and weed removing tool to be stored in toolbox <--OK

- remove battery requirements from crop analyzer and add 400k internal buffer <--OK

- add button to crop analyzer to toggle between 1step scan or full scan <--OK

- add advanced toolbox that can transfer power to tools inside it while standing on charge pad or by putting it inside mfe <-Maybe

- add redstone upgrade/ejector upgrade to crop harvester <- Why ? / already installed

- allow to bind special functions to one button eg. Night vision can be activated with m only, not alt+m <--maybe

- allow painting of tin cables <- NOK need to rewrite complete cabel class

• About the toolbox, can we have a config (and API if not existing) to add tools of other mods?

already in the API

Code
    public interface IBoxable {
    	/**
    	 * Determine whether an item can be stored in a toolbox or not.
    	 * @param itemstack item to be stored
    	 * @return Whether to store the item in the toolbox or not
    	 */
    	public abstract boolean canBeStoredInToolbox(ItemStack itemstack);
    }
    • Official Post

Does the containment box have an API too though?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Does the containment box have an API too though?

Why ??

right, what about manual adding (config) and size?

manual adding (config) maybe..i put it on my list
    size .. No.. change Container Size after setup is big crash reason

• Official Post

Why ??

manual adding (config) maybe..i put it on my list
    size .. No.. change Container Size after setup is big crash reason

GregTech has radioactive materials, for example.

Size: add a maximum acceptable in the config.

• Official Post

Why ??

Incase another mod had a radioactive item, so that you could use the API to add it to the containment box. What SpwnX said

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• add API(interface ) for containment box + config..ok is on my list... but no Size change ( too many error sources..dynamic Gui... Item save in NBT... and lot of nullpoint crashes) BIG NO last word :P

• Official Post

How long is your list now? :P

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Seems you are far from out of ideas at the moment then ^^

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Redstone upgrade so i can turn it on/off with lever. For now I use eu-splitter cable :)

The redstone upgrade doesn't do that, all it does is invert the current received redstone signal a machine has.

I see this too much.

• Yeah i know, but with upgrade I can run machine all the time without applying redstone. Advanced miner will run with just upgrade and mass fab will stop when i put it in. Useful in tight spaces and for aesthetic reasons :P

• Yeah i know, but with upgrade I can run machine all the time without applying redstone. Advanced miner will run with just upgrade and mass fab will stop when i put it in. Useful in tight spaces and for aesthetic reasons :P

The crop harvester *already* runs with no redstone signal.

• Yes it does.
    I have two of them. One runs all the time to feed the recycler, the other one I run once in a while. And the only way to stop harvester no2 is to cut the power with splitter cable.
    Running all the time is not a problem, running only when needed is.

• Yes it does.
    I have two of them. One runs all the time to feed the recycler, the other one I run once in a while. And the only way to stop harvester no2 is to cut the power with splitter cable.
    Running all the time is not a problem, running only when needed is.

Why would you want to stop it? Keep it running and feed the recycler.